• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Long time no Squirt update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alohaimee

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Aimee
EEK! I have been away since Dec. 6th! :eek:

I have been so busy with school and baby preparation that I never have time for my forums anymore!:omg: Things are settling down a bit more now so I should be back to my checking in regularly routine! ;)

Squirt is doing FABULOUS with her talking and whistles! She is getting better with my Blackberry and isn't so shy when it comes out anymore, though she still has her moments. LOL! Here is a little clip I got of her just a few minutes ago!

YouTube - VID 00021 20110113 1313

We recently went to Oregon for a week and she didn't get to come with us, but a friend of mine who has Squirt's clutch-mate and 2 sun conures took her in for the week. Well, Squirt can now scream like a sun conure...:rolleyes: She screams then goes "Oh no!" and laughs... I have just been ignoring it, and praying she stops but I think the damage is done... she LIKES making that noise!

She is doing great with my husband and only occasioanlly lunges like she is going to bite him (usually when she is playing on top of her cage) He can walk up to her and she will say "c'mere...step up Squirt!" then step right up! It's adorable! :heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: what a dollie...wonderful to see you posting again and to hear you are doing so well...and Squirt too!!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
great to see you again!!! :dance4:

Squirt sounds like she is doing terrific! :heart:

alohaimee

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Aimee
Yay Squirt!! Have you had your baby yet Aimee?

Hey there! Not yet! I am due next month, I can't wait! I am so excited and luckily still feeling GREAT! :dance4:Thank you for asking!

I am trying to teach Squirt to say "Oh BABY" but all she says is "oh! good girl" lol!

alohaimee

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Aimee
I hope you will share some baby pics with us :D

OF COURSE I will! :D

So far, this is as close to "baby pictures" as I can get other than the sonogram photos. LOL!

I take a belly photo every 2 weeks so I am due for one Monday! I'll be 36 weeks! I can't believe it!:omg:

I think I shared these way back when I got them, but here is Miss Olivia Claire at 27 weeks gestation! I can't wait to meet her! Less than a month now!

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
:wow:What precious pictures :heart: It won't be far away now how exciting Aimee :dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.