• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Long time, no see

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Oh my goodness. School started back up and I have been so busy and not been on here in forever!

The boys are doing great together still. They constantly sleep next to each other and I always seem to catch them taking baths :joyful:

Recently they have found a new obsession with their (old) tent. They seem to enjoy pulling the fuzzy red lining out and they will quickly run through it when they wouldn't even stick their head inside of it before, so that is exciting to watch :hehe:

How are all of your little budgies (or other fids) doing?

I am trying to upload a picture but it isn't working right now, I will put one in the comments if it works later!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Nice to see you, Lauren! Glad the boys are doing well. They sure are gorgeous!Please be careful about that old tent they are pulling apart. Many birds have gotten tangled and hurt/died doing that. May be better to just remove it especially now that you're not around to watch them as much.

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
@Birdiemarie Oh wow I didn't know that! They haven't really gotten it to be stringy, it's mostly fuzzy and they pull the fuzz out and then throw it on the ground hehe. I went ahead and took it out though! Just to make sure :)