• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

LIZARD 911

Dania

Strolling the yard
Not really a snail fan but I ended up with an assasian snail now named Ari.

Bunchobird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Mali
Yall wanted updates? Lizard died before I could get him a PROPER setup :( sooo sad. BUT, the snails have around a "collection" of 30 babies total! I plan on releasing them.. not sure how the plan will go, still debating!

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Yall wanted updates? Lizard died before I could get him a PROPER setup :( sooo sad. BUT, the snails have around a "collection" of 30 babies total! I plan on releasing them.. not sure how the plan will go, still debating!
Careful it’s illegal to release certain types of snails in most areas- they’re considered an invasive species and you could get in pretty big trouble if you’re caught. I’m sorry the lizard didn’t make it though, wild caught animals normally don’t last long :(

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Definitely don't release the snails unless you know it's 100% safe and legal to do so. That's how you destroy an environment. If you don't want them, look at your local aquarium community and see if anyone wants them.

Bunchobird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Mali
The snails are garden snails, and i origionally got them from my backyard. I wouldnt release the captive bred ones, but only the ones collected from the wild