• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Live in Honolulu and own a Mynah or other softbill?

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mazuri Bird Food Low Iron Diet 5 LB for Mynah,Toucan,Turaco, Aracari, Softbills pellets that expire in 7/2020. It has not been opened or exposed to other birds as I had shipped to workplace.

I work Kam and Middle street and work 9pm to 6am, if you can pick up they are yours for free.

If you have concerns or problems with repackaged bulk pellets, just don't reply. I have orderd from this place for 10+ years. Once again, don't reply with concern/warnings, you can easily Google " is it OK to buy repack/bulk pellets?" and decide for yourself.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Wow that’s a good offer for anyone close enough who has birds that use those pellets!

Very generous:)

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow that’s a good offer for anyone close enough who has birds that use those pellets!

Very generous:)
Mahalo! Pretty bird is the only option for Mynah birds here in most stores as they are still considerd invasive. They are the sweetest birds who will talk your ear off, quiet birds but once you teach/learn to talk, watch out!