• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

List of Vendors and AA Store Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Bird Stores

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Bird Toy
AA Member: abirdtoy

Screen shot 2015-04-05 at 4.47.11 PM1.png

americanbirdbands.com
AA Member: Matto

american_bird_bands_9f063121-c34c-4b22-8ae4-dd20fc0a788d_720x.jpg

Avian Organics
AA Member: Danita

AO2.png

BeMore Bird Supplies
AA Member: Matto

bemorebirds_sign1.jpg

Blu's Bird Toys
AA Member: Jan

SSBT-LOGO-BIZ-Card-Signature.jpg

California Bird Nerds
AA Member: calibird

CABNSig.png

Cockatielshop.com
AA Member: Larrybird

51022.png

Gaaien-frutsels
AA Member: Diana H

Kazoo Bird and Company
AA Member: Love My Zons

1.jpg

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
AA Member:Mizzely

banner color1AAsa1.png

Seriously Nutz
AA Member:
Macawnutz

sig2021.png

Spark Parts

AA Member: Laurie

isbl_1680x420.26472804_bbse5hym1.jpg

The Best Bird Toys
AA Member: Laurie

tbbtlogo1.png

The Peachy Inkpress
AA Member:
Peachfaced

The-Peachy-Inkpress-updated-forum-vendor-page-banner.png

Things for Wings
AA Member: Danita

T4Wlogo1.png

TNT Toys
AA Member: jmfleish

tnt logo1.png

Weaver Mountain Photography
AA Member:
ChromeScholar

Wingdow LLC
AA Member: Wingdow

wglogo1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Name and website of store:
California Bird Nerds
calibird

What type of store?

We specialize in toy parts including Balsa, Pine, Marbella Beads, Birdie Bagels and more.

Are you able to do custom orders?
Please contact us with your request.

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally?
California Bird Nerds is located in the US, and currently only ship to US addresses.

How are items stored prior to purchase?
Items are all stored in a bird free environment. I do not have any birds.

What is your return policy?
For the safety of all birds we do not accept any returns. If there is a problem with you order please contact us within 7 business days of receiving your order so that we may fix it.

Shipping options?
We currently ship with USPS and UPS.

sales/specials/comments?
10% Avian Avenue Coupon Code aam5c

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
TNT Bird Toys
jmfleish

What type of store?

Handmade bird toys

Yes

Located in Madison, Wisconsin; can ship to the US and Canada. Orders for the lower 48 states may be placed through the web site. Canadians and anyone not in the lower 48 states must email to place their order - manager@tntbirdtoys.com.

All toys are made at the time of purchase. Parts are stored in plastic containers in a separate room from my personal birds, but there is no separate air space.

No returns accepted due to the potential of disease

Shipping options?

Most shipping is done with USPS or FedEx but can accommodate per the customer's request at the customer's expense.

sales/specials/comments?

Member of Avian Advantage which members receive 10% off all purchases.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Things for Wings
Danita

What type of store?

Your Unique Parrot Boutique!
Artisan parrot toys, organic specialty bird foods, mashes, breads and cage mix, commercial foods and toys, handcrafted natural perches.

Yes

Located in Canada. I ship from Canada to everywhere except Nigeria :)

Stored, made and shipped from bird free building

No returns

Shipping options?

USPS, Canada Post, UPS and FedEx if requested.

sales/specials/comments?

T4Wlogo.png

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Name and website of store: Blu's Bird Toys
Jan

What type of store?

Stainless Steel Bird Toys.

At this time we are not taking requests for custom toys.

We are located a little north of Southern California in the U.S.A. We often ship internationally as well.

We have a small shop that all of our products are housed in. All items are stored in plastic containers or cardboard boxes.

We do not accept returns on merchandise. If a problem arises, please contact Jan to work out the best possible solution for any problems.

Shipping options?
We ship only UPS & USPS. International Shipments are only USPS Priority Mail International.

sales/specials/comments?
We offer coupon codes and sales at certain times. Avian Avenue Members can use coupon code towards any remaining toy parts: AA10 for 10% Off. This Discount currently does not apply to the Stainless Bird Toys.

Last edited:

abirdtoy

Meeting neighbors
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Christina
Name and website of store: A Bird Toy.com

Christina

What type of store?
Toys for all sizes, toy parts, Birdie Binkies, perches

Yes

I am located in the United States and ship worldwide.

All items are assembled and stored in a bird free, smoke free and climate controlled toy shop.

No returns

Shipping options?
$7 flat rate shipping on any order, or free shipping over $150. International shipping is based on weight and may be calculated during checkout.

sales/specials/comments?
All Avian Avenue members receive 10% off any order, any time. Use coupon code ‘AVIANAVENUE’ during checkout. Sign up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook to keep informed of all new sales and promos!

sample_logo.jpg

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Name and website of store

Wingdow LLC

Wingdow

What type of store?
We are best known for our Wingdow® Seat and similar space-saving, window-oriented products. However, we also have a line of high quality—and we think, unique and elegant—stainless play stands and gyms. All Wingdow® products are 100% made in the USA.

Actually, all Wingdow® products are custom. They are all made of modular components, so you can pick the components that best fit your bird and environment. That being said, we are also happy to work with customers on custom orders. We make all of our products in the US, which gives us the flexibility to tailor products to customer needs. Just contact us at info@wingdow.com, and we will do our best to accommodate your custom requests.

We are located in Chicago, Illinois. We ship to Canada and worldwide.

Most of our products are stored in a separate building from our workshop, and those few products that are stored in the same building as our workshop are kept in a separate room. Although we do have parrots, they reside on a completely separate floor (two stories up) from the workshop where we do our assembly, packing and shipping, so no product is ever exposed to another bird. All hardware and components made for us by other manufacturers are similarly made, packed, and shipped in an animal-free environment, and we are fastidious about cleaning and sanitizing all such components before using them in our products.

We do not accept returns on Wingdow® Seat. However, we will accept returns on the stainless components of our stainless playstands because good stainless can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. (Fortunately, we’ve never had to do that because we’ve yet to have one of our playstands returned.) However, wood perches, food cups, and other non-stainless playstand components are not returnable.

Shipping options?
We ship via USPS, FedEx, and FedEx Smart Post within Continental US and USPS Priority Mail International and FedEx to Canada and internationally. Canadian customers should note that all Wingdow® products can be shipped to Canada duty-free. Wingdow® product are 100% made in the USA and thus have duty-free status through NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement).

Sales/Specials/Comments?
We do have sales on Wingdow® products from time to time. Sign up for our newsletter at wingdow.com or follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/WingdowLLC) to be notified of our promotions.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Avian Organics

Danita

What type of store?
We specialize in organic bird foods. Bird mash, cage mixes, bird breads, baked treats and individual ingredients for special treats. All ingredients are human grade, certified organic and purchased from the same suppliers as Whole Foods Markets.

Yes, we do custom blends, but ask that you order a minimum of 3 bags per blend.

Avian Organics is a US based business that operates out of Canada. Canadian shoppers can purchase our products through Things for Wings Canada's Online Bird Supply Store for Organic Parrot Food, Toys & Parts, Accessories

Items are all stored in a bird free environment. All foods are made in a kitchen dedicated solely to Avian Organics.

For the safety of all birds we do not accept any returns.

Shipping options?
We currently ship expedited parcel.

sales/specials/comments?
Our prices are very low already, no need for discounts!

AO2.png

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Name and website of store: The Best Bird Toys

Laurie

What type of store?
The name says it all, I offer The Best Bird Toys (at least I'd like to think so.) :)

I also offer a selection of bird toy parts and fun items for small furry critters too.

Safety is my prime concern. All our softwood toy parts are cut by my husband. I color all of it with food coloring in our six signature colors. I design all the toys and try my best to offer unique items not found on other websites.

I have personally cared for parrots large and small and I have a good idea of what birds like, but I continue to be surprised and delighted by the new insights offered by customer feedback.

I love what I do and I hope you will love my creations. But most of all I hope the birds in your life will be enriched by the time and care I have taken in making their toys.

Yes, I often do. If you have an idea just contact me to discuss what you want.

My specialty is creating a variety of size-appropriate toys for your specific bird to try, so that you and your bird can figure out what type of toys your bird loves most. If you would like a customized set of toys for your birds just give me a budget and I will create something special for you.

I am located in Texas. I ship to the US and Canada.

Bird Free, Smoke Free, Pet Free! My living space, toy storage space and workspace are 100% bird free.

Full disclosure, I do have birds in the building but they are in a completely separate physical space and separate air space from my living and work space. Their area does not even share ventilation, heating or A/C with the rest of the building. I also take precautions, such as changing shoes and washing hands, to prevent cross contamination between my flock and yours.

I do not accept returns. Once an item leaves it doesn't come back. If there is a problem with an item please contact me so that we can address the problem and try to resolve it.

This policy is for the safety of my birds and yours. You can be sure that you will always receive a new item not a return from another customer.

Shipping options
I ship using the US postal service. If FedEx is less expensive I may choose to ship with them.

sales/specials/comments?
I offer low prices every day, but who doesn't love a discount? I include special offers with each order and will offer sales and specials from time to time so be sure to watch for them.

Like my Facebook Page to hear about new products and special savings.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Seriously Nutz
Macawnutz

What type of store?
We specialize in large toys and perches for birds with serious chewing addictions.

Absolutely, with a large flock of our own we understand that every bird is unique. Please contact us with your request.

Seriously Nutz is located in WI. We do ship internationally.

All items are stored in containers prior to shipping. Our assembly and packaging areas are completely bird free.

We do not accept returns however if there is a problem with an order please contact us to correct it.

Shipping options?
We currently ship with USPS and UPS.

sales/specials/comments?
Please sign up for our newsletter.

sig2021.png

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Name and Website of Store
Lil Monsters Bird Toys

Mizzely

What type of store?
I offer unique, handmade toys designed primarily for small to medium parrots. I also offer Bongo Box, a mystery toy box subscription.

Yes, I love doing custom orders! I am able to customize most toys already in my shop, or I can make an entirely new toy for your bird or small animal.

I am located in Northern Michigan. I do ship internationally; the cart should automatically calculate postage for you! (Exceptions: I cannot currently ship to the UK, France, Cuba, or North Korea)

My office and workshop are on a separate level of my home that is 100% bird free.

To protect my own flock as well as the flocks of my customers, I cannot take merchandise back. If you have any questions or concerns about items, please contact me prior to placing your order.

Shipping options?
I ship via USPS and UPS; you can choose which you prefer at checkout. If you need a different shipping method, please let me know!

sales/specials/comments?
My plan is to do a few sales throughout the year!
You can reach me here on Avian Avenue, Facebook, Instagram, or directly by email at shawna@lilmonstersbirdtoys.com

I tend to update Instagram more than any of the other platforms, so if you want to keep updated with what is new, please follow me there! @lilmonstersbirdtoys

20230107_001721_0000.png

Last edited:

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
Name and website of store: BeMore Bird Supplies

Matto

What type of store?
I specialize in making high-quality play gyms and stands for all sizes of birds, but I also sell toys and various accessories.

Yes! I love doing custom orders, and will work with the customer to design their dream playgym.

Baltimore, MD. Yes, I ship internationally.

All products are made and stored in a bird and smoke-free office seperate from my home.

I cannot accept returns, but if you have an issue with your order please contact me and I will do my best to ensure that you are satisfied.

Shipping options?
Items are either shipped via Priority Mail or (for large orders) UPS. Shipping is free on orders $99 or more.

sales/specials/comments?
I participate in the Sidewalk Sales and occasionally have other sales.

Last edited:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Name and website of store: Spark Parts
Laurie

What type of store?
Bird Toy Parts and Sugar Glider Toy Parts and Toys.
We are building a wide selection of toy parts including our own homemade wood parts.
Safety is our prime concern. All our softwood toy parts are cut by my husband. We color all of it with food coloring in our six signature colors.

It never hurts to ask :)

I am located in Texas. I ship to the US and Canada.

Bird Free, Smoke Free, Pet Free! My living space, toy storage space and workspace are 100% bird free.

Full disclosure, I do have birds in the building but they are in a completely separate physical space and separate air space from my living and work space. Their area does not even share ventilation, heating or A/C with the rest of the building. I also take precautions, such as changing shoes and washing hands, to prevent cross contamination between my flock and yours.

I do not accept returns. Once an item leaves it doesn't come back. If there is a problem with an item please contact me so that we can address the problem and try to resolve it.
This policy is for the safety of my birds and yours. You can be sure that you will always receive a new item not a return from another customer.

Shipping options?
I ship using the US postal service. If FedEx is less expensive I may choose to ship with them.

sales/specials/comments?
I offer low prices every day, but who doesn't love a discount? I include special offers with each order and will offer sales and specials from time to time so be sure to watch for them.

Spark Parts shares a Facebook Page with The Best Bird Toys, my other shop, so like our page and you'll get info and news for both shops.

isbl_1680x420.26472804_bbse5hym.jpg

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
The Peachy Inkpress

Peachfaced

What type of store?

I create one-of-a-kind, handmade gifts for all types of pet lovers: Tumblers, acrylic ornaments and keychains, vinyl decals, rubber stamps, T-shirts, and hand printed cards.

Yes! Just send me a PM or email me: peachyillustrator@gmail.com

The Peachy Inkpress is located in Florida. I do ship internationally.

Supplies are stored in the opposite end of the house inside of plastic containers. No birds are allowed back there.

I do not accept returns. However, if an item gets lost or damaged in transit, I will replace it.

Shipping options?
I ship via USPS. Decals by default are sent without tracking. All other items ship with tracking.

sales/specials/comments?
I plan on releasing coupons for AA members and sales during Sidewalk Sale. New customers can use code HELLO to receive 10% off their order.

The-Peachy-Inkpress-updated-forum-vendor-page-banner.png

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Name and website of store: Kazoo Bird and Company Welcome to Kazoo Bird and Company - Our products are Fid tested and Mother approved!

Love My Zons

What type of store? Online Full Avian

Are you able to do custom orders? Yes

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally? Located NC US will ship int'l as needed

How are items stored prior to purchase? IN-STOCK and stored in a newly built building on my property FREE FROM BIRDS

What is your return policy? 100% satisfaction

Shipping options? UPS, USPS, Fed Ex

sales/specials/comments? Upcoming Grand Opening Sale 20% entire purchase.

LarryBird

Meeting neighbors
Vendor
Real Name
Diana
CockatielShop.com is both the name and the website

What type of store?

Cockatiel-themed gifts and apparel for bird people. Items include mugs, t-shirts, bags, phone cases and more.

Yes! If customers contact orders@cockatielshop.com, we can set up special custom items to suit needs

The website operates out of Illinois; most products are professionally printed and shipped from North Carolina or Georgia. We ship internationally.

All items at present are made on demand in North Carolina or Georgia. When an order arrives, we put in an order with our printing partners in North Carolina or Georgia. They produce the item with our design on it (like a mug or t-shirt) and then ship it to our customers.

Our return policy can be found at Refund policy
Briefly, if the item arrived damaged or incorrectly printed, we will refund or exchange the item. If the customer has buyer's remorse, they have 24 hours to cancel their order. After that, exchanges are permitted if the item is returned at the customer's expense.

Shipping options?

We only ship in the US by USPS First Class (flat rate), and standard flat rates internationally.

sales/specials/comments?

We just launched our online shop and are having store launching sale, where everything is discounted. We welcome custom requests and can design items around any bird (not just cockatiels)! We are developing a free cockatiel coloring book right now that will be a free download to any one who wants it (no obligation to purchase anything). Thanks!

Matto

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
Americanbirdbands.com

What type of store?
We custom laser-engrave and sell leg bands for birds. We stock both aluminum and stainless steel and engrave them in-house.

For custom colors, yes. It may add a month or more to turnaround time. For custom sizes, possibly. It may need to be a large order (500+) if it's not a size my supplier usually stocks.

Baltimore, MD. Yes, I ship internationally.

All products are made and stored in a smoke-free office. I keep birds out of my office but it does share HVAC with the rest of the house.

I cannot accept returns for custom orders.

Shipping options?
Shipping is $4 domestic for all orders. You may upgrade to Priority Mail. International orders have shipping calculated at checkout.

sales/specials/comments?
I offer bulk discounts for large orders. Our typical turnaround time is 1 week or less for aluminum bands and 2-3 weeks for stainless steel.

Diana H

Meeting neighbors
Vendor
Real Name
Diana
- name store is Gaaien-frutsels.

What type of store?

- we have handmade and safe birdtoys voor small and big parrots And parakeets. We use only safe materials. We als buy toys, but our biggest part is our own brand GF Toys. We send this world wide We sell also food. Our own brand and other brand

- yes we do also costum orders

-our store is only online but we send from the netherlands ,because that is where i lived
- we ship world wide. Only food we ship only in europe

- we have a easy return policy. Is it not what you expect or is it broken. You may return it within 14 days and get your money back.
If it is broken, we pay the return shipping. If it is not what you expected, you pay it yourself.

Shipping options?

- The only shipping method now is that I bring it to the post office or have it picked up and they handle it further.

sales/specials/comments?

- We have offers quite often. We indicate these on the site, via newsletters, instagram and facebook. For the whole world the same offers. Also now there is an offer on the site announced.

ChromeScholar

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dan
What type of store?
Weaver Mountain Photography - Weaver Mountain Photography.

I can do custom orders, depending on what someone wants. I guess that would be taking photos of something in particular, or printing in a size not available through SmugMug.
Once things are set up, I will be doing custom photoshoots of peoples feathery friends, locally, of course.

My store is totally online, and sales are done through SmugMug.

Since I am selling online, I will have almost no stock on hand.

The return policy is, therefore, the 30-day policy administered by SmugMug

Shipping options?

Shipping is determined by SmugMug.

sales/specials/comments?

I am planning to have a (weekly/monthly) free download of a photo file that customers can print out on their own, or use on their computer. I will also be doing sales from time to time on specific galleries, or photos, and I will eventually offer online coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.