• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

List of Vendors and AA Store Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
Americanbirdbands.com

What type of store?
We custom laser-engrave and sell leg bands for birds. We stock both aluminum and stainless steel and engrave them in-house.

Are you able to do custom orders?
For custom colors, yes. It may add a month or more to turnaround time. For custom sizes, possibly. It may need to be a large order (500+) if it's not a size my supplier usually stocks.

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally?
Baltimore, MD. Yes, I ship internationally.

How are items stored prior to purchase?
All products are made and stored in a smoke-free office. I keep birds out of my office but it does share HVAC with the rest of the house.

What is your return policy?
I cannot accept returns for custom orders.

Shipping options?
Shipping is $4 domestic for all orders. You may upgrade to Priority Mail. International orders have shipping calculated at checkout.

sales/specials/comments?
I offer bulk discounts for large orders. Our typical turnaround time is 1 week or less for aluminum bands and 2-3 weeks for stainless steel.

Diana H

Meeting neighbors
Vendor
Real Name
Diana
Name and website of store:
- name store is Gaaien-frutsels.

What type of store?

- we have handmade and safe birdtoys voor small and big parrots And parakeets. We use only safe materials. We als buy toys, but our biggest part is our own brand GF Toys. We send this world wide We sell also food. Our own brand and other brand

Are you able to do custom orders?

- yes we do also costum orders

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally?

-our store is only online but we send from the netherlands ,because that is where i lived
- we ship world wide. Only food we ship only in europe

How are items stored prior to purchase?

What is your return policy?

- we have a easy return policy. Is it not what you expect or is it broken. You may return it within 14 days and get your money back.
If it is broken, we pay the return shipping. If it is not what you expected, you pay it yourself.

Shipping options?

- The only shipping method now is that I bring it to the post office or have it picked up and they handle it further.

sales/specials/comments?

- We have offers quite often. We indicate these on the site, via newsletters, instagram and facebook. For the whole world the same offers. Also now there is an offer on the site announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.