• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

List of Vendors and AA Store Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana H

Meeting neighbors
Vendor
Real Name
Diana
Name and website of store:
- name store is Gaaien-frutsels.

What type of store?

- we have handmade and safe birdtoys voor small and big parrots And parakeets. We use only safe materials. We als buy toys, but our biggest part is our own brand GF Toys. We send this world wide We sell also food. Our own brand and other brand

Are you able to do custom orders?

- yes we do also costum orders

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally?

-our store is only online but we send from the netherlands ,because that is where i lived
- we ship world wide. Only food we ship only in europe

How are items stored prior to purchase?

What is your return policy?

- we have a easy return policy. Is it not what you expect or is it broken. You may return it within 14 days and get your money back.
If it is broken, we pay the return shipping. If it is not what you expected, you pay it yourself.

Shipping options?

- The only shipping method now is that I bring it to the post office or have it picked up and they handle it further.

sales/specials/comments?

- We have offers quite often. We indicate these on the site, via newsletters, instagram and facebook. For the whole world the same offers. Also now there is an offer on the site announced.

AGS

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Real Name
Ava
Name and website of store: Ark’s Pet Portraits
Login • Instagram

What type of store? Pet Portraits

Are you able to do custom orders? I only do custom orders

Where is the store located? Do you ship internationally? USA, currently I can do orders internationally but can only send prints in the US. However they can be printed locally

How are items stored prior to purchase? N/A since they are digital portraits

What is your return policy? No returns on custom orders if the portrait is past the sketch stage

Shipping options? Shipping through USPS or UPS for prints. I just choose the standard option but I can do faster shipping for an extra fee. The price depends on the shipping address.

sales/specials/comments? No sales currently. Orders can be placed just by contacting me through PMs on here or Instagram, or email agspetportraits@gmail.com

arks.png

Status
Not open for further replies.