• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Linnies

rose292

Meeting neighbors
I am l wondering if linnies are going worth the extra money (compared to budgies) I have to get a parakeet and I would like to know if linnies are cuddly and like to be around human and if that are good companions and cuddle buddies?

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Lineoloated parakeets do not tend to be cuddly birds.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My Linnie Gigi really likes me and spends a lot of time flying to me, hanging out on my shoulder and knee, preening my hair, showing off and being silly. But she would prefer I not touch her. She's playful, sweet and sassy and a really charming bird. Good luck with your decision.

Wacca

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
We have a Linnie for few weeks only, but in this moment this little guy is very cuddly. I do always compare him with my GCC and when GCC was his age he wasn't cuddly like this one. However, my experience with Linnies is limited and I did read they could become hand shy with age. But again, that is cool as long as they are happy and not afraid of us humans. We should respect their personalities.