• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Linnie Parakeet

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
My linnies eat Roudybush pellets, a little bit of seed mix, and fresh vegetables.

TDF2

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Hello there! Roudybush crumble, zupreem natural, and Harrison, I switch up at times. fresh fruit and veggies, seed mix.

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hello! :toyou:

Roudybush mini pellets 24/7
1-2 Nutri-berries daily in afternoon
fresh warm veggies in morning

stephanieh

Moving in
Real Name
Stephanie Hart
Dona.Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it very much. So nice of you.I am looking for another hand fed baby. Maybe you can help me, You seem very knowledgeable about birds.I live in Fort Lauderdale fl. And have been looking for a baby Dusky Conure Parakeet preferably a male.From what i understood they are calm and quiet also, because i live in a condo, noise has to be limited. I do not mind having it shipped. I know this is a bad time, but i am willing to wait until new babies are hatched,from, what i understood it maybe the month of November which is fine.But i have no idea where i can find a breeder. I have been searching online, but no one seems to breed Dusky Conure Parakeets.Do you know of anyone that carries them? I would appreciate it very much. Thanking you. Stephanie

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dona.Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it very much. So nice of you.I am looking for another hand fed baby. Maybe you can help me, You seem very knowledgeable about birds.I live in Fort Lauderdale fl. And have been looking for a baby Dusky Conure Parakeet preferably a male.From what i understood they are calm and quiet also, because i live in a condo, noise has to be limited. I do not mind having it shipped. I know this is a bad time, but i am willing to wait until new babies are hatched,from, what i understood it maybe the month of November which is fine.But i have no idea where i can find a breeder. I have been searching online, but no one seems to breed Dusky Conure Parakeets.Do you know of anyone that carries them? I would appreciate it very much. Thanking you. Stephanie
Hello! I am not familiar with any breeders, unless you want a Linnie. Duskys are adorable. But even if they are quiet for conures, that still could be pretty noisy. Maybe post in the conure section? Someone may know a breeder and have first hand experience with the noise level since you are looking for a quieter species.

Living in FL is an advantage. I think there are many parrot breeders because of your great weather. Good luck!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
HOME | inapickleparrots has them every now and then. According to their listing on BirdBreeders.com - Bird Breeders Directory of Availability and Parrot Breeders , they have one now.