• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Limited Time Fall Toys Are Here!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Basically they are here until I am sick of brown dye and drilling acorns! :rofl:
I'm already sick of acorns but hubby has taken over.
:lol:

The toys look wonderful :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
And just to shame a member who's box I'm working on today...

This is not how you fill out a toy box form. :rofl:

Get Serious Toy Box! Medium Bird
Box Amount: ******
Species What species of bird is this toybox for?: **********
Likes: He loves his sweet momma lol actually he loves to dive bomb if you are carrying something or doing something that at that moment he deems is evil. It could have been his favorite thing yesterday but at that moment it is evil
Dislikes: See above comment, his dislikes change at a moments notice
Additional Information Anything else that would help us build the perfect toys for your bird?: **** head loves to destroy everything

This one I understand

Get Serious Toy Box! Large
Box Amount: *******
Species Harlequin Macaw
Likes: Chewing everything he shouldn't, breaking things, biting my Amazon, flying around and pooping on the floor. Wood, plastic, biting through chain. Round wood beads which he breaks in like 3 seconds, these are probably usually 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
Dislikes: My African Grey, strangers, not big on leather, huge blocks that he can't break.
Additional Information :Anything else that would help us build the perfect toys for your bird?: Not really.

TwoTinyTrees

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
These look awesome!!! I love fall!!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Likes: He loves his sweet momma lol actually he loves to dive bomb if you are carrying something or doing something that at that moment he deems is evil. It could have been his favorite thing yesterday but at that moment it is evil
Additional Information Anything else that would help us build the perfect toys for your bird?: **** head loves to destroy everything

This one I understand

Species Harlequin Macaw
Likes: Chewing everything he shouldn't, breaking things, biting my Amazon, flying around and pooping on the floor. Wood, plastic, biting through chain. Round wood beads which he breaks in like 3 seconds, these are probably usually 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
Dislikes: My African Grey, strangers, not big on leather, huge blocks that he can't break.
Additional Information :Anything else that would help us build the perfect toys for your bird?: Not really.
Does some one need a kick me sign? :kickme:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Huh, brown .... that's hard to get the right color to look just right and it depends on the density of the wood.

A few years ago, Sweet Feet and Beak sold their pedicure safety perch in a brown ... YUCK color and it reminded me of a turd. I still have a few of them out in my shop I wouldn't even sell them. Hey, maybe I can sell them to the highest bidder!!! LOL!!!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan

This one I understand

Species Harlequin Macaw

That's what I didn't like when I use to sell the monthly boxes, you still have to guess on what their bird would like or not.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair

This one I understand

Species Harlequin Macaw
Who is this?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Huh, brown .... that's hard to get the right color to look just right and it depends on the density of the wood.

A few years ago, Sweet Feet and Beak sold their pedicure safety perch in a brown ... YUCK color and it reminded me of a turd. I still have a few of them out in my shop I wouldn't even sell them. Hey, maybe I can sell them to the highest bidder!!! LOL!!!
I actually like the brown color. Not in the dye but it looks good with the others. I would buy brown colored perches though! Matches the turds all over my house!

That's what I didn't like when I use to sell the monthly boxes, you still have to guess on what their bird would like or not.
OMG some of them I die laughing over! That Harlequin one... OMG she has a grey too and everytime she orders I can't breathe from laughing. I completely understand hers even though I have no idea who the customer is.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The like the brown color and I REALLY like the toys you sent in the new toy box. I'll take photos and post a new thread later.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What does it taste like?
It's ultra sweet. YUCK. Not a fan of it. Shellac???

Ingredients (Brach's Candy Corn) Sugar, Corn Syrup, Confectioner's Glaze (Shellac), Salt, Cocoa Powder, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Gelatin, Dextrose, Honey, Artificial Flavor, Sesame Oil, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 3, Soy Lecithin, Blue 1, Red 40.

Contains Soy