• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Lil Monsters SWS Info!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hello everyone :D

Lil Monsters is offering 10% off for the sale! There are no restrictions on that 10% off either - it does apply to clearance and foot toy grab bags!

Spring Sale (600 × 600 px).png

:shopcart:

New Items

I will be adding some new items to the store either Thursday night or Friday morning, so make sure to look at the New page before checking out! And, peek at the seconds & clearance page too, as I may sneak some goodies in there, also ;)

Worried something special will go out of stock before you complete your order? Put it in your cart and checkout with the "SWS shopping" payment option for all your SWS Shopping orders! This will hold your items and then I can invoice you later with a combined order :)

:ups:

Shipping!

I have been averaging 10-14 days for orders to go out but please know that sale times are busy and I may not be able to do them all in that time frame!

I offer UPS and USPS shipping for the US, and USPS shipping worldwide. Current statuses:

:yah: I CAN ship to Australia, but only First Class International up to 4 lbs, and Priority Mail Express over 4 lbs (luckily, balsa is light ;) )

:yes4: I CAN ship to Germany now! I am officially compliant with their packaging laws :)

:cheer: I CAN ship to the UK now! However, please note that there is a $177 USD minimum order for me to ship your order. Why? Because on orders £135 and under, I have to collect VAT at the time the order is placed and remit the fees myself. Which I would love to do! But I keep getting rejected by HM Revenue & Customs. Since orders over the threshold are collected at the time of pickup from the customer, this gets around the pesky fact that the UK doesn't want my money :p

:sad7: I CANNOT ship to France because of packaging laws :(

:sad11: I CANNOT ship to New Zealand due to current postal office restrictions. :(

Any other shipping questions? See here: Shipping Info

I do have some balsa and a few other parts I am low on coming in the next couple of days! If there is something that is out of stock that you are curious about, let me know and I can see what is going on with it and see if we can put it in as a back order :) Twister Skewers however I do not have, nor do I know when I will have them again. :(

Anything I missed? Let me know below or send me a message :)
Happy shopping! :shop2:

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:cool:
Bumping the info for anyone who missed this thread :tup: :bump7:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:think1: is that Thursday night Friday morning UK time

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
:think1: is that Thursday night Friday morning UK time
If it starts at midnight, I believe that would be 5:00 am for you on Friday, April 29. (I used London for the location, I hope you don’t have as many wacky time zones as we do :wacky:)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'll put a post up here when I have things loaded in :)

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Thank you, I forget that I write these things in the middle of the night :rofl:
What do you mean? This came up at a perfectly decent time :p

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Who needs some small natural perches :D I have some maple half slices, Pine natural in 1/2" to 1" and willow in 1/2" and 3/4"

6 and 10 thumb1.jpg all thumb1.jpg willow thumb1.jpg

Ripley says he doesn't need any because I already hooked him up.

Ripley 6 inch1a.png

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
My cart is filled. I just have to wait for my paycheck to be deposited. Then it is officially Sidewalk sale time.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
@Teckechick get your tuchus in here! You need perches!
Thanks Sadie! I didn't get home until late last night so completely missed this. I'll go see if anything is left. We so need perches.

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Hey Shawna with your store if it is in our cart is it still in the store? I just need to know if I need to check out now or if I can wait a bit to add other things over the weekend? Don't want to loose the awesome perches but still have shopping to do.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hey Shawna with your store if it is in our cart is it still in the store? I just need to know if I need to check out now or if I can wait a bit to add other things over the weekend? Don't want to loose the awesome perches but still have shopping to do.
Putting it in your cart unfortunately doesn't reserve it; only buying it does. If you like, you can use the "Send Me an Invoice" payment option to reserve them :) Then if you do any more shopping, do the invoice option for that order too and I can combine them and send you a combined invoice from my side later!

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Putting it in your cart unfortunately doesn't reserve it; only buying it does. If you like, you can use the "Send Me an Invoice" payment option to reserve them :) Then if you do any more shopping, do the invoice option for that order too and I can combine them and send you a combined invoice from my side later!
Perfect, thank you! I'll do that then so I don't lose them.