• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Lil Monsters SWS Info

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
spring ad fb 2020.jpg

From April 24 through 26th, 10% will be taken off your order total automatically - no coupon required! (excludes foot toy grab bags, clearance, and gift cards)

I know there is a lot going on in the world right now, but for the past few years I've always been a part of the Spring SWS - and since I didn't participate in the Fall 2019 one, I didn't want to skip again!

Please remember that during sales I usually get flooded with orders, so processing times may be a little longer. Lately I have been able to get everything out in about 3-5 days, but with the 4 month old baby, I am no longer in charge of my own schedule ;)

Shipping Note
I am currently only shipping to United States addresses. Some countries are not accepting mail from international destinations, others are experiencing significant delays with imports, and some have new rules and guidelines. As soon as I see that some restrictions are lifting I will resume shipping internationally.

For domestic orders, please allow additional time than normal. The USPS has stated mail is delayed across the board by 1-2 days regardless of shipping speed, and I have seen a couple orders be delayed by a week or more. Please be patient and extra kind to your postal carrier as they are working hard to make sure life stays as sane as possible!

I am also now accepting
Klarna on my website - which gives you the ability to buy now and then pay in installments. There is no fee for you to use this!

Make sure to check out all the new toys - like this Sweet Dreams swing!

sweet dreams.jpg

Happy Shopping!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Evily Cool! :hybaby:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'll be going down into the shop today to see 1) what I can add more stock of the to the website and 2) see what kind of RLS items I can find!

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I'll be going down into the shop today to see 1) what I can add more stock of the to the website and 2) see what kind of RLS items I can find!
More stock is possible? I goofed up and waited too long to place my order:( I was going to order after the RLS... had my LMBT cart ready to go Thursday and when I checked it yesterday I had several notifications that items were now out of stock (Stomp perch, waste knots and Inky which I believe is now gone forever!?) I was very mad at myself for waiting too long!:banghead:
Soo... is it possible more stomp perches can be made? I don’t mind waiting for my stuff at all, I get that you have tons of orders coming in right now! ;)

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
And that Sweet Dreams swing is super cute too! I think I saw that is sold out as well?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I need to make sure I have enough of the pine board to cut more of Stomp and Sweet Dreams as I can't go to get more for another few weeks minimum.

Inky I will see if I have any more of - that is the only shape I don't make in house and I had a few breaking in transit so decided to not buy more of it.

Waste knots are made from me cutting shapes and get divided between Ugly Ducklings and Waste Knots so I'll see what I'll be able to add later as well.

I have so many designs and they all overlap on parts; if something goes out of stock I usually just have to borrow inventory from another item to make it available again :) The waitlist let's me know someone is waiting on stuff so I can move things around :)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
The only thing I can't add more of is Large Balsa Waste Knots and Large Pine Waste Knots. Those are a bit more rare as they require me to not to make any extra cuts in what I am making :lol: Scroll sawing doesn't always make that possible :)

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I need to make sure I have enough of the pine board to cut more of Stomp and Sweet Dreams as I can't go to get more for another few weeks minimum.

Inky I will see if I have any more of - that is the only shape I don't make in house and I had a few breaking in transit so decided to not buy more of it.

Waste knots are made from me cutting shapes and get divided between Ugly Ducklings and Waste Knots so I'll see what I'll be able to add later as well.

I have so many designs and they all overlap on parts; if something goes out of stock I usually just have to borrow inventory from another item to make it available again :) The waitlist let's me know someone is waiting on stuff so I can move things around :)
N o more Inky!!! :deleteme:

were we the 1st of the broken?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
N o more Inky!!! :deleteme:

were we the 1st of the broken?
Yes. Then I had someone on Etsy very POd when one of the legs fell off in transit and the whole thing gave me a lot of anxiety, so I stopped carrying it for my mental health :lol:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
You'll just have to have a different style for Inky-Too. Instead of pine tentacles, the body/head will be pine, and then attach some beads and hemp for tentacles. ;)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
You'll just have to have a different style for Inky-Too. Instead of pine tentacles, the body/head will be pine, and then attach some beads and hemp for tentacles. ;)
yeah, I'm not doing that fancy cutting. I tried. My skill is not at that level yet :lol: But I may try a different approach! I like that idea!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Thank you everyone who has shopped with me this weekend! I've got 4 shelves worth of balsa and pine drying now, and hopefully I'll get a good start on cutting out dinos, moons, and feet tomorrow! :)