• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lil Monsters is Open for Business!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Yes, that's right, the store is open again! I am so thankful for all of the kind words, patience, and understanding you all have given me these past 6+ weeks while the store was closed. Valentine's Day toys and a few new non-seasonal designs have been added and are available now as well! Please remember that I did just have a baby and we are still very much adjusting as a family to the craziness that comes along with a newborn. With this in mind, orders may take up to 10 business days to be processed and ready for shipping. (Larger orders may require additional processing time.)

vday2020fb.jpg
I'm off to cuddle a baby while you shop ;)

me1.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Beautiful picture of you both! :cloud9:

Kenzie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kenzie
Welcome back and I'm loving the new stuff!!

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Welcome back! I am sure your new addition is a massive life adjustment! I am sure in time you will get a great system worked out. Already making time for cuddles, what a lucky little kid you have there!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Welcome back! I am sure your new addition is a massive life adjustment! I am sure in time you will get a great system worked out. Already making time for cuddles, what a lucky little kid you have there!
Yes we will certainly figure it out! Cuddles and making my children feel loved is always the priority :heart:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:yahoo:Order is in! :dancing:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yes, that's right, the store is open again! I am so thankful for all of the kind words, patience, and understanding you all have given me these past 6+ weeks while the store was closed. Valentine's Day toys and a few new non-seasonal designs have been added and are available now as well! Please remember that I did just have a baby and we are still very much adjusting as a family to the craziness that comes along with a newborn. With this in mind, orders may take up to 10 business days to be processed and ready for shipping. (Larger orders may require additional processing time.)

I'm off to cuddle a baby while you shop ;)

View attachment 326031
Awww!!!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Do things feel a little more scheduled now that you've been open for a bit?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Do things feel a little more scheduled now that you've been open for a bit?
Yes and no. It is still rough sometimes :lol: Mathias is about 10 weeks old now, and is giving me more time now that we learned he is sensitive to dairy. I have removed it from my diet as I'm breastfeeding and that has helped him be a MUCH happier baby. I try to work from 8pm to midnight during the week, but he usually wakes up at least around 9pm, and sometimes at 9pm, 10pm, 11pm.. :p So it all just depends. It can be really frustrating because I schedule out what I want to get done for the night and its not always easy to make that happen the way I wanted to ;)

But, I am am happy to say that most of my orders have been going out in my normal 3 to 5 business day timeframe even with all of that! I do a lot of catchup on Fridays and Sundays when my husband is home. Still keeping Saturday as my No Work Day whenever possible as I do need some time with all my family together!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I jinxed myself :lol: Mathias has not let me put him down all day so I'm getting nothing done tonight apparently :shocked4: