• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lil Monsters End of Year / Christmas / Black Friday / Secret Santa info

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Christmas toys are still shipping!

I will not be doing a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sale as I just have too much going on in real life this time of year to do another sale so close to the last one.

Just a reminder about a few things:

Processing Times
Right now orders are averaging about 14 total days to go out. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend a bit though! Fingers crossed but no promises!

Secret Santa
All AA Secret Santa orders that I've received by 11/28 WILL go out by the Dec 8th deadline. However after this weekend I can't guarantee that.

All Secret Santa orders include your items wrapped in tissue paper and put inside a gift bag, a handwritten card, and holiday packing tape.

Christmas Delivery
I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery. The post office is too unpredictable right now. I do offer UPS shipping which is more reliable if you need it by Christmas.

Year End Vacation
The shop will be closed from Dec 13th to January 9th. Bongo Boxes will still ship during that time but I will not be open for new orders, so plan accordingly!

I think that covers everything! Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:bump8: For anyone who missed this last night

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Enough about business, what about the important stuff? evilelfsmile.gif Will Ripley photos still be posted??

ParrotNuts

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Atharv
She's got another thread just for Ripley pics. :heart: I was just making sure she wasn't taking a vacation from all AA duties. :xflove:
I have sent the same post in her other Ripley pics thread too, earlier :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Have a Merry/Happy Holiday season, a safe and Happy New Year and a Happy Epiphany as well. Thank you for everything you've done.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I believe all the Secret Santa orders have been shipped, save 1 that I have to drop off at UPS as soon as my guy comes by to shovel us out!

The shop closes for new orders tonight :) Then hopefully the ones I have already will be shipped by Christmas :lol:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
And closed for the year! Thank you all so much! I did a ton of prep work today (normally my day off! eek!) and hope to have several packages in the mail on Monday!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
All current orders have been packed up! The last 4 will be in the hands of USPS tomorrow at pickup.

Need a last minute gift but the cart is closed? I can still send you a gift card! Send me a message with:

- An email to send your invoice to
- Your recipients name
- The from name you want
- The amount of the gift card

Once your invoice is paid, I can either send you a PDF of the gift card to print out to stick in a stocking, or if you like, I can email it directly to your recipient. For $2 extra I can print it for you, put it in a card, and mail it to the address you specify, but it will very likely NOT be there in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Gift Card Template new.jpg

Last edited: