• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

LesJouetsRosie or Rosie Toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Nice. I don't even think you have to know french to get the just of it. I'm lucky that I live in the US and usually dont' have to worry about things being shipped to me.

Jadie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jade
Rosie toys are awesome!! They get them in at the clinic too, I didn't know you could go pick them up too! I've never checked the site out, thanks :hug8:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rosie toys are awesome!! They get them in at the clinic too, I didn't know you could go pick them up too! I've never checked the site out, thanks :hug8:
Yes!! The prices include tax Jadie and you can go pick up the toys and avoid shipping costs! Her office is located by Berri Uquam metro! She is so great! This is where I purchase my Harrisons and Lafeber nutriberries too!

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
ooo I might buy some supplies to make toys! Do you pay online or can you pay when you pick up?(sorry if thats a stupid question lol)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
ooo I might buy some supplies to make toys! Do you pay online or can you pay when you pick up?(sorry if thats a stupid question lol)

Not a stupid question at all. :hug8:You email her in advance with your order. Just list what you need and include the link to avoid confusion. She'll let you know whether something happens to be out of stock and in your email arrange the time and date you would like to pick it up. You pay her cash when you go pick up your stuff. The pick up place happens to be at her "day job" office so it would have to be during business hours. I think she actually lives in Chateauguay.

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
Great!! I get her toys from the clinic at a discount but she has some really good stuff on the site! Im in ndg so Berri is perfect..well much better than going to Chateauguay! Thannks again for the info :hug8: How are your babies?

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My absolute pleasure. I would like to recommend the Eco-Perch nail trimming perch that she has for your Mealie. Extra large would be perfect for him. I purchased 4 of varying sizes from her and I am super pleased.

Thanks for asking! My feathered flock is well!:hug8:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.