• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Leroy has decided she wants to live in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Australia! She has a tunnel vision episode going on that everytime she is free in the sittingroom she is scratching up the carpet in one corner as if she wants to tunner her way through.
It ends up looking like an accident zone, cushions spread out and anything else that will prevent any more of my poor carpet being ripped apart.
I know they like foraging and it seems as if that is what she is doing, but Scooby never has attempted the same thing so why Leroy?
I let her know I am on her case by saying !what are you doing? Her answer is always "Come on then!" she is looking for confrontation and there is no sympathy for my poor carpet at all!
My houseproud days are a thing of the past and I can see them going evermore back into the past with her destructive behaviour.
Ask me what I would prefere a perfect room or Leroy and there is no contest!:rofl::rofl:

shellbeme

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shelly
LOL Chico loves to do this too! The little foot kicking is oh so cute, but he likes to find a corner of the sofa, or do it right next to you when you are sitting down. It's soooo cute!

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Would love to take a video of her at the moment. Leroy still has the obsession with the corner of my livingroom carpet, but now after I have strewn my cushions all over the place and exhausted my supply of ammunition, I have thrown down an old woolly hat of Johns.
Leroy has gone spare, and attacks it like there is no tomorrow! It is now the best game going and she is showing no signs of getting tired of it.
I pick up the hat and throw it in the air. As it lands she partly runs and partly flies across the room to it and starts to "kill it"! Then it ends up as a nest and she is sitting on top of it biting holes in the poor thing. Not going to be worth using as a hat soon, just a collander!:rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe::highfive: Leroy you are a smart scallywag!!

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Would love to take a video of her at the moment. Leroy still has the obsession with the corner of my livingroom carpet, but now after I have strewn my cushions all over the place and exhausted my supply of ammunition, I have thrown down an old woolly hat of Johns.
Leroy has gone spare, and attacks it like there is no tomorrow! It is now the best game going and she is showing no signs of getting tired of it.
I pick up the hat and throw it in the air. As it lands she partly runs and partly flies across the room to it and starts to "kill it"! Then it ends up as a nest and she is sitting on top of it biting holes in the poor thing. Not going to be worth using as a hat soon, just a collander!:rofl:
:omg: That mental picture alone has me in stitches :laughing6::laughing7::laughing6:

"Kill, Leroy, KILL" :lol:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:lol: how funny!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran