• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lemmie

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I'm so sorry. :(

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
I'm so sorry for your loss of Lemon.
They fly into our hearts, and leave feather dust on our souls forever...

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I am so sorry, Ro!!! :sorrow::sadhug2:

Love Birds

Meeting neighbors
Lemon drop just passed in my loving hands, she had a seizure of some kind about a week ago, shes my scoliosis crooked, crippled rescue. She wasnt treated well by humans in her first year..my freind who had the bird store called me in tears over this baby. I immediately took her, she lived the best I could do for her. She had 8 years with me,,after her seizure, she turned blue. Every thing turned blue, her feet, her tongue, her skin. I knew it, Her air sacs were about the quarter they should be, she just went down, no need for vet. Nothing they could do, she was dealt a bad card from day one.. Shes now free and can fianally fly..Godspeed Lemmie,,Kiwi will miss you.
Bless your heart for rescuing Lemon Drop. Thank you for doing the best you could for her. I'm sorry for your loss.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I am so sorry.

Priya12

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Priya
I know how you feel losing a member of the family isn’t easy and will take time , my parrot recently had seizures and we weren’t able to treat the cause but her seizures were worsening and we had to put her down. Just know your not alone we are here for you, my Layla and our other friends that have crossed are with lemon

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
This is the third Highway to Heaven post I have read in a row. So sad. I'm very sorry for your loss. :sadhug2: