• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

leg band

cowgirl122

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Lori Curless
I'm trying to find info on my blue fronted Amazon leg band says J&J FL 321
I was told she was 15, vet told me she's in her 30's

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
Maybe someone here knows but until you get other responses you can try checking this list

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
It is hard to find much out as the leg bands are more for the breeders records than they are for us to trace information. @Mizzely or @expressmailtome might be able to offer you some help but I would not expect to find out much at all from the band information.

I know my birds complete history and his band information still makes not much sense other than to identify the breeder and his record numbers that the breeder kept.

My birds band had (it has been removed) on it 1244 OZ W The 1244 was the bird id number Burt was given by the breeder and OZ W is the breeders ID. Not much information at all. Some bands have the year of hatch too but mine did not.

Reactions: tka

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
There is a J&J Aviary in Florida. Perhaps they would be able to assist you, either directly or pointing you in the right direction

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Any updates? I’m invested lol
This member only posted once, this question, and has not logged back in in more than six months, so it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.