• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lee’s exotic birds

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
I am looking for a breeder for a variety of finches, and there are none in my state (Massachusetts). I have come across a breeder online that has all of the birds I’m looking for, called Lee’s exotic birds, and I’m wondering if any of you guys have purchased from him and/or know if it’s legit. Thanks!

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
I've never heard of them before but their website looks pretty legit, and doesn't have any of the markers of an outright scammer. If you do buy from them, be sure to ask for Delta shipping, not USPS.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Their Facebook page seems active and believable as well. Agreed with Delta vs USPS!

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
I've never heard of them before but their website looks pretty legit, and doesn't have any of the markers of an outright scammer. If you do buy from them, be sure to ask for Delta shipping, not USPS.
Thank you!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
If you are not comfortable with shipping, I still recommend contacting the NFSS, as I know first hand that they at least used to have several member who bred a variety of species of finches in Massachusetts.