• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lazy catfish!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I used to have Cory catfish.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I LOVE Synodontis cats. I have had many over the years. My oldest have lived up to 10 years. My favorite 8t all time is the Angelicus.

My current one isn't identified. But is a brown, grey color with perfect round black spots and is probably about 6 years old.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I LOVE Synodontis cats. I have had many over the years. My oldest have lived up to 10 years. My favorite 8t all time is the Angelicus.

My current one isn't identified. But is a brown, grey color with perfect round black spots and is probably about 6 years old.
My absolute favorites are S. eupterus! For such a low cost fish, they live forever and are the Labradors of my Mbuna and Peacock tanks! I have one oldie, he’s almost 20 years old. He’s moved with me several times! He’s 8-9 inches long, and he still begs for treats and eats out of my hand. I had to put him in a smaller tank, 75 gallon, so he can comfortably live out what little he has left with us. He has developed a tumor and when the time comes, I’ll be devastated. They really are such neat fish. I do like my angelic us as well, but they’re not personality plus like the eupterus.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I used to have Cory catfish.
I had a bronze Cory school in a heavily planted tank. Beautiful little guys in the correct light.