• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Late again

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
I had taken a nap this afternoon and over slept as far as Farlie was concerned. The sun had gone down and the dining room light was still on from an earlier bought with the shower. The curtains were still open too and at 7 pm Farlie was screaming his head off which woke me up to notice all these things askew. Well, it was past his bed time and he was letting me know all about it! He screamed while I was closing the blinds, he screamed while I was putting his cover on and was still screaming while I walked across the room to switch off the light. He grumbled all the way to his bed/tent and grumbled himself to sleep... and to think that I was a good 'tree' for him to climb on all day long and to chew off two buttons while acting as such. STUPID human! :laughing13:

Last edited:

reetybird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Casper
I had taken a nap this afternoon and over slept as far as Farlie was concerned. The sun had gone down and the dining room light was still on from an earlier bought with the shower. The curtains were still open too and at 7 pm Farlie was screaming his head off which woke me up to notice all these things askew. Well, it was past his bed time and he was letting me know all about it! He screamed while I was closing the blinds, he screamed while I was putting his cover on and was still screaming while I walked across the room to switch off the light. He grumbled all the way to his bed/tent and grumbled himself to sleep... and to think that I was a good 'tree' for him to climb on all day long and to chew off two buttons while acting as such. STUPID human! :laughing13:
Loving the funny story :laugh: