• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Last Chance for 25% OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Our Valentine's Day Sale is your last Chance for
25% OFF Avian Antics Toys.

Our Sale started today and runs through tomorrow.

Same deal as the SS... Buy 3 or more Avian Antics Toys and receive 25% OFF.

For Coupon Code and Other Specials visit our
SALES and PROMOTIONS page.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
that is such a good deal, it was too hard to pass up - got my order in! :)

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
Aaaaahhh Shelly, I am having a hard time processing my order. It keeps saying I don't have anything in my cart when I am trying to finalize my order...

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
Okay, I did it for the 3rd time and it finally went through. I think it was because my wireless kept going offline. Thank you for this awesome sale!!!

Sharon

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sharon
I've got over $300 worth of stuff in my cart, but can't get shipping calculated. Is there no shipping to Canada...

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I've got over $300 worth of stuff in my cart, but can't get shipping calculated. Is there no shipping to Canada...
Sharon, yes there is shipping to Canada, but on occasion something weird happens and it won't work. I will report it to tech support. In the meantime, just select LOCAL PICKUP as the shipping Option, and I will calculate shipping and invoice you manually for shipping charges when your order is ready to ship.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Okay, I did it for the 3rd time and it finally went through. I think it was because my wireless kept going offline. Thank you for this awesome sale!!!
Cheri:

I sent you an email to your aol account. If you don't see it check your spam folder. AOL often puts me in the junk file.

Sharon

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sharon
Sharon, yes there is shipping to Canada, but on occasion something weird happens and it won't work. I will report it to tech support. In the meantime, just select LOCAL PICKUP as the shipping Option, and I will calculate shipping and invoice you manually for shipping charges when your order is ready to ship.

I need to know what the shipping is going to cost me, before I order....as depending on that, I need to possibly order cages...

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Just an FYI - anybody having problems placing an order, you can just email your order to me, and I will take care of the rest.

If you are having problems with the cart, don't struggle with it, leave that up to me. :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Just a bump, for those that might not have seen it.

Also, a reminder for those that qualify for the Free Ship option.
Free Shipping is via USPS First Class, Parcel Post or UPS Ground. In other words the least expensive method. In many cases there is little to no difference in the cost of Parcel Post vs. Priority Mail. In these instances I will always ship Priority Mail. However, most large orders will ship Parcel Post with the Free Shipping option.

Regardless of what the Post Office says for Parcel Post delivery times (USPS website says 2-9 BUSINESS days), I have seen Parcel Post take as long as 10-15 business days.

Happy Valentines Day everybody and have a wonderful weekend!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
DH must stop talking to me when I am trying to work! The Valentine's Day Sale runs through VALENTINES DAY!!! DUH!
Not through today, as I originally posted.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
too funny, I suppose you are not to talk to him while he is working however :lol:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I try to be considerate and NOT talk to him when he is working from home, which is pretty often. I think he just assumes I am surfing the Net or chatting with my Mother or one of the kids.

But, I know he is to blame for more than one faux paus on my part. :)

Wilder

Walking the driveway
I agree with the other poster who said too good of a deal to pass up. Got my order in -- my birds should be very happy now. :p

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
It sure is good stuff...makes me wonder if I should add a few more to my layaway..Jade loved her tostada...only a tiny little section left of it!! And the duckie bagels are a hit with all of my birds...might need a few more of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.