• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Large Parrot Cage (Sold)

Peaches1

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kalee
Hey everyone,

I am getting rid of Peaches old cage and was checking if anyone on here would be interested. I’m asking $200 for it which is super low compared to what I paid. It’s in good condition and is rust free. It will come with all the perches and 6 food/water bowels. It’s on wheels and the top play part can be took off. Will be cleaned before it leaves. Located in Ladson, South Carolina

dimensions are: width-32 1/2“ and length counting wheels is 55” tall (this is not counting the play area at the top)
C35D8A74-98EF-48AA-B701-31EF8DDD0232.jpeg

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good morning! Looks like a fantastic cage. I’m in Columbia, and I hope to add a cockatiel to my flock in the next 6 months or so. It would be a great cage for a cockatiel! If you still have it, we can chat. I’m not sure how I would pick it up. I drive a Honda lol! Just send me a PM if it’s still available!

Peaches1

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kalee
Good morning! Looks like a fantastic cage. I’m in Columbia, and I hope to add a cockatiel to my flock in the next 6 months or so. It would be a great cage for a cockatiel! If you still have it, we can chat. I’m not sure how I would pick it up. I drive a Honda lol! Just send me a PM if it’s still available!
I sold it the day after posting it sorry. Hope you find ur new family addition a cage soon.