• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Large Macaw Cage For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen2016

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
Hope it's okay to post in this forum vs marketplace. Wanted to post on AA first before going the craigslist route.

I'm selling Jack's cage. Nothing wrong with it(or the birdy), but I'm moving and it's cheaper to sell the cage/re-buy one than to have the moving company move it cross-country.

It's less than a year old and has been in use for just 6 months. I unfortunately can't ship it, so if anyone is interested, they'd need to come pick it up. I'm located in the Los Angeles area.

Here's a link to the specific cage for more details.

Looking to sell it for $300 and would be ready for pick-up between June 25th- June 27th.

PM for any other questions or are interested or know someone who would be. :)

Pics:
IMG_4614.jpg IMG_4615.jpg

jen2016

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
Nice cage.
Thanks! It's a great cage...I'll basically be either rebuying this same one after I move, or potentially buying a double-mac cage. Need to first find a place to rent and gauge the space/layout.

BlueAbyss

Walking the driveway
That's a really nice cage for an awesome price. I'm here down in California but not in need of a macaw cage cause well, I don't own a macaw. But i'll be sure to spread the word!!

jen2016

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
That's a really nice cage for an awesome price. I'm here down in California but not in need of a macaw cage cause well, I don't own a macaw. But i'll be sure to spread the word!!
Thank you--I'd really appreciate it being shared! I'm not too familiar with parrots like amazons or greys, but I would think the bar spacing would be safe for them, so this isn't necessarlily a sole-macaw cage. Sadly the bar spacing isn't safe for conures like your Kai.

AvianCrew

Real Name
michelle
Dang... if Yukio suddenly increased in size, I would've bought that cage right away!

jen2016

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
Finally sold to a local. Not sure how to delete this thread, but wanted to update so no one thinks it's still available.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Finally sold to a local. Not sure how to delete this thread, but wanted to update so no one thinks it's still available.
I will close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.