• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Large Dedicated Landing Station.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
If your bird knows how to land up on the curtain rods, the door/window frames or the chandelier, which we rather they didn’t, then they can target them to land on this sturdy large dedicated landing station. Any size bird can land on it. This one is designed for the larger birds.

Mount this landing station up on the wall at the end of any natural flight path. Target them to it by putting treats in the stainless steel bowl.

Landing station mounts quickly and easily using a “French Cleat” which keeps the mount stable and tight against the wall. The edge design makes it almost impossible to land on and grab hold (unless you have a hyacinth with needle sharp claws that can actually bite into wood :) ). Comes with an integrated poop tray that quickly unscrews to clean.

The dimensions are 26” (70cm) x 20” (50cm). Poop tray projects out 12” (30cm). Perch is 1.5” x 18”. 3” stainless steel cup. Product weighs 18 pounds.

$100 CAD (+S/H) IMG_5814.jpeg IMG_5820.jpeg IMG_5819.jpeg IMG_5825.jpeg

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Ohhhh I need these ones also!!

I better start putting more coins into Burt’s spendings account.
Credit card is fine. :D

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Just got this hung to tonight. Very well made and extra sturdy. We don't have toys hung on it yet but that was a real plus to have hooks for them. Thank you @JLcribber
I was just wishing these photos had a model. blue heart.png yellow heart.png