• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Large aviary in Australia like the one linked?

StarTrick

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Zoe
Howdy howdy, I'm moving out to a more rural area in QLD, Australia soon (avian vet still within a 3 hours drive, thankfully) but I'm looking to set up a massive space where my Eclectus can hang out during the day whilst my mother is with him at home and I'm out volunteering at clinics, farms, etc. Does anyone know of any retailers that would possibly sell something of this size over here specifically, or a custom cage maker who may be able to pull something together of quality? Hopefully under AU$4,000, let me know if that's too low of an expectation though or if there isn't really anyone here who could do this. Not something I could do straight away, but I'm very willing to start saving for it. Cheers! Walk in Aviary - Xlarge - 110" x 86" x 80" tall

(Additionally, anyone know of any large perch sellers over here that would work with something like this? Still terrified to make them myself, but I'll get over that fear eventually.)

rs=w_600,h_600.png rs=w_600,h_600-1.png

Last edited:

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
You can try these people, they also do custom if you don’t like any of the ones on their website. I’ve communicated with them before and they were super friendly and helpful, bonus is they use SS mesh.

Last edited:

StarTrick

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Zoe
You can try these people, they also do custom if you don’t like any of the ones on their website. I’ve communicated with them before and they were super friendly and helpful, bonus is they use SS mesh.
That opens up a lot of doors for me, thank you so much! I'm poking around their facebook and I've fallen in love with some of their builds. Still definitely open to other options, but I will 100% keep these guys in mind for down the line or if I can pull that money in. Lifesaver!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
That opens up a lot of doors for me, thank you so much! I'm poking around their facebook and I've fallen in love with some of their builds. Still definitely open to other options, but I will 100% keep these guys in mind for down the line or if I can pull that money in. Lifesaver!
Yes, I also fell in love with their builds, that’s why I’ve contacted them before. Some time down the track I’d love one of their aviaries.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Thank you for this link... I have been trying to find their feeder bowls for ages and could not for the life of me find them- I first saw them a few years back and thought they were awesome bowls but I did not have an obsessed bowl tipper back then!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Thank you for this link... I have been trying to find their feeder bowls for ages and could not for the life of me find them- I first saw them a few years back and thought they were awesome bowls but I did not have an obsessed bowl tipper back then!
So glad I could help!