• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kisses before kiss day

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Few days back, I covered Rio's cage for the night. He usually makes a lot of fuss and throws tantrums when I do that. This time it was different. Suddenly I heard he's making kissing sounds, mimicking my kisses to him. You can imagine my elation, this is the first time he's mimicking something!! I couldn't help but lift the cover and give him kisses. The pampered brat has started repeating this in every opportunity since then. :p:p

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Aww I love that!

Burt blows goodnight kisses when he is in a good mood with me, it is adorable to hear but not as cute as hearing a bird voice say I love you lololol

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Few days back, I covered Rio's cage for the night. He usually makes a lot of fuss and throws tantrums when I do that. This time it was different. Suddenly I heard he's making kissing sounds, mimicking my kisses to him. You can imagine my elation, this is the first time he's mimicking something!! I couldn't help but lift the cover and give him kisses. The pampered brat has started repeating this in every opportunity since then. :p:p
Aww he’s got you hooked now haha wrapped around his finger
indie makes kisses noises she does it before lights out too not that I would kiss her I would lose my lip :rofl:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rio is trainining you :lol:

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I love when they make kiss noises ! So cute!!!