• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Kiss This!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
How on earth can you manage that many? I have my hands full with 13!

They're all stunning!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Loved Sam outside, the Hy burrito, and Kailua conducting. What am I saying; I liked them all. Good thing I don't have that many.
I only have two more than you. :rolleyes: Three more than you when Sakie comes home.

I am not certain just yet, I’ll need to check them out a bit better when Burt isn’t “helping” me.

I sorta think that maybe Kailua has a bigger black beard than Korbel, but not certain.
Yes, she has a bigger black patch, but... 95% of the time she has her mouth open without reason. Korbel only has his mouth open if something is in it! :laugh:

How on earth can you manage that many? I have my hands full with 13!

They're all stunning!
I have 8 now that I quit my job. ;) 2 HY, 2 BG, 1 scarlet, 1 camelot, 1 military, 1 DBY
I had 13 birds for years and honestly.... the crazy needy dramatic ones I owned so it feels no different. :p

She sounds like Monaco! Lol!
I've been told she lived with an Ekkie years ago and the gym whistle sound she makes came from one. ????
Her voice does not sound different to me than my other macs, she just is one of the few that sounds like a girl.

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I only have two more than you. :rolleyes: Three more than you when Sakie comes home.

Yes, she has a bigger black patch, but... 95% of the time she has her mouth open without reason. Korbel only has his mouth open if something is in it! :laugh:

I have 8 now that I quit my job. ;) 2 HY, 2 BG, 1 scarlet, 1 camelot, 1 military, 1 DBY
I had 13 birds for years and honestly.... the crazy needy dramatic ones I owned so it feels no different. :p

I've been told she lived with an Ekkie years ago and the gym whistle sound she makes came from one. ????
Her voice does not sound different to me than my other macs, she just is one of the few that sounds like a girl.
Maybe they come programmed with that particular "stop it!" too funny!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Maybe they come programmed with that particular "stop it!" too funny!
Oh, she is fully equipped with all the "no's"

Stop it, Knock it off, that's enough, No, Shut up ( WHICH I HATE... just going to say my birds could swear at me and I'd be less offended - we don't say this here, it came from previous homes )

She also uses everyone's name and is my only bird to use every word/sentence correctly. Like really eerie correctly. :scared2: