• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

King's Cage SLF 2818 Design

adellelaur

Moving in
Real Name
Lauren Petro
So last October I purchased a King's Cage SLF 2818 Cage for my one Green Cheek. Now back from vacation I ordered the same cage for my other Green Cheek to replace an A&E Cage that I've been disappointed in for awhile. Yesterday I got assistance with getting the box in and opened it to start assembling what I could before work. I noticed the front and back panels are a bit different on the top portions compared to the cage I got last year. Also areas going down are not fully touching the bar and some are sharp. I contacted the company and was told that they have a new manufacturer from what they had last year and I was told to send over pictures. I actually texted the pictures showing the difference in the two cages and the areas that I was concerned about to the number that I was provided. I'm not sure what the fix to this will be and have not heard yet as they're only open 1 to 5. Thoughts on these areas? It'd be ideal if there were a front and rear panel available like the one last year I got but I know the odds of that are not in my favor. The first picture is last years cage, after is the new one in front of it and the areas of concern.

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew