• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

KerBear, The Honeymoon is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
Monica's mentioning of the babble ball reminds me of this video...
:omg: Is that noise in the background a babble ball?!?! Remember when I posted she made jungle noises? She makes those very same noises as in the background. :eek: I have to find one of those toys now. I can't believe it. Thank you Monica and Titanus for posting that.

do you know anything about KerBear's history in her former home
No I don't. The people lost their home and my friend's co-worker evidently didnt' know them that well to begin with. No one knows where they went. My vet said all the information that was able to be determined off the band was the year and the state, Florida. She didn't have a microchip. (She does now).

I have The Parrot Enrichment guides printed out and in a binder. I will be reading that tonight.

I wasn't sure what her feelings were when she was screaming. If it is fear, then I am not sure what she is afraid of. My not coming back since she is quiet when she sees me?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I caught her in the act when I got home.

Here is a pic I snapped before I left just because I happened to think she looked cute.

I go outside and walk to my friends. I could hear her screaming. I came home and the camera was still on the microwave so I snapped a few photos quick so you could see what she looks like.

She doesn't notice me.

She sees me taking pictures.

She stops screeching.

Now she is calm as can be and playing with toys again. See what I mean about her not looking the same as the other mealy when it was yelling? She doesn't look calm at all while she is screaming.
I wasn't even gone that long this time. I didn't take the car either. :confused:
:omg: The difference from pic 1 to the others! wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.