• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kaycee is a thief !

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Yep you read it right, I sat down with my dinner After giving her her share(we call it the Birdy Toll We don't get to eat in peace unless we share lol) she was on her tree, 1st I handed her a small piece of a baked potato well as soon as her beak hit it it fell apart - so not a thing to eat on the tree , so i broke a green bean in half , gave her that and Put the rest in her food dish as I do every day

I'm sitting here eating and my b/f comes in to talk to me, She sneaks off the tree and comes to my arm Which is blocking my plate, She caught me off guard and when she went to put her beak on me I jumped since she startled me I didn't realize until she went to put her beak on my arm she was on my desk - I don't know if she was going to bite me (high chance that was her intentions lol) or step on my arm to get to my plate

anyway I looked at her and Said I know your not done with your dinner go get your own its in your bowl She just looked at me Looked at my plate and ran off with a crumb of my Chicken - which was Spicy southern style chicken breasts - the piece she got was a piece that flew off when i cut my chicken with my fork so it was beyond tiny lol

I stood up to go check her bowl, my b/f said The only thing i see is a piece of baked potato , so as she stood on my desk eye up my plate I told her Leave it alone and get to your tree I'll go get you more green beans

My b/f stood guard She was going after my plate no more than I got out of my room LOL then he moved and she took off back to her tree :rofl:

Gave her a couple more green beans - made her think I gave her a lot - they're pretty long so i broke them into pieces on my way back in LOL she ate those and tried to steal mine again I kept telling her what was on my plate (chicken was done ate) she couldn't have - Had butter/Sour Cream salt and pepper and MY green beans had salt and pepper So she couldn't eat what was on my plate but she was determined she was lol

that is pretty much the only time she wants anything to do with me, Just Like Billy If I have food their my best friends :hehe:

but she didn't have to be a thief about it I would of given her a piece of the meat, she just needed to wait while I took the crust/coating off LOL

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is too funny!! I always have to have something that Cassius can have. he will not take no for an answer when it comes time to eat. :rofl:

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
How funny. Sneaky little Kaycee.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
I think she learned from the best which would be my Other Thief - Sheba LOL she's a good one for coming to you thinking she wants lovings then steal things out of your pockets including keys LOL

and I know when she's out in my room and kaycee is playing in her cage she watches her and has learned from her LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.