• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just want to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyWitch

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Lynn
Carole, you have to download flash player I believe. It has a link that if you are having problems viewing click here.
Great snap shots Lynn! Did you see the whole birth? I heard her water break and called Beth the owner. She took off to the barn! It was the quickest delivery of all the births I have seen there.
Now Lynn, don't forget this baby and several others are for sale!!
First...Carole, you're not doing anything wrong. Others with Mozilla FireFox are having the same problems....could you download Internet Explorer? That may fix it...

Lord knows I would LOVE to be able to buy one of those horses! Just not in the cards right now...probably not for a few more years actually:(. But some day...most likely after my girls are grown and out of the house.
And yes I did get to see the birth live! Happened to check Facebook on my phone and saw the post for labor. Logged on just in time. My aunt and uncle have Quarters and T-breds, so I've seen numerous babies born, but it's never any less amazing:heart:.

Last edited:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, I missed Jordan giving birth this morning!! Her little foal is beautiful!
Beth and Wes almost missed it too! Jordans' foal alarm never went off. They got there in time to assist the new filly along. Jordan was exhausted. Here is the link to the birth:http://www.freelandsgypsyhorses.com/tara/jordanfoaling11.htm

Last edited:

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Darn, I missed both births live!
Oh well, I'll watch it now, thanks Judy :)

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Both new born fillies are so beautiful!

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Thanks so much for sharing the blessed events. It is such a delight to witness the birthing of these little ones.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I'd do anything to own a vanner, too...their price tag KILLS me though. I mean, seriously?! WHYYY?!! :scared3: My neighbors around the corner board two piebald vanners & it is the BIGGEST tease. I'm so jealous every time I see the owners out riding them. They have hot pink tack & saddle blankets. Oh I'm just s o jealous of those girls! :lol:I quietly call them a nasty name every time I drive by them or they ride by...

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Jubilee playing at one day old! She is feisty!
jubileestall

GypsyWitch

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Lynn
I was watching her literally running circles around her momma in the stall last night while I was at work...it was cuteness overload.:heart:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow! Gorgeous! I can never get enough of Gypsy Vanners! TY!

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, the girls are growing fast. Here is an adorable video of them outside kicking up their little heels. Jubilee is the tiny one with ADHD! LOL! Crystal, because she has crystal blues eyes is a coupe days older.
filliesplaying

GypsyWitch

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Lynn
If anyone is interested, Scarlett is having her baby RIGHT NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.