• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just to give you an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
These are just the toys that have not been distributed yet. :lol:
This doesn't begin to compare to all the bins of toy parts, and old toys that I have to recycle/rotate! :p

Attachments

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Can someone fix my spelling in the title please? :lol:
Edit: Thanks. :)

Last edited:

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I have 2 laundy baskets full of dirty toys that I have not gotten around to cleaning yet. :rolleyes:
Think it's about time for a toy donation to the rescue (after I clean/disenfect them of course).

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
just wait until you get to California and you find some nice branches that you can use like Eucalyptus and Manzanita to add to your collection

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Won't that be nice! I actually really have to downsize my bird stuff before moving. Hope my birds don't feel too neglected after being so spoiled!

ashy

Moving in
Real Name
Cara
Wow. Sad thing is I think my starling's going to get a nice stash like that soon :hehe: she makes me feel so guilty if I have to leave all day so I end up coming home with either a new toy (so far her cat tinsel ball from my college tests day is her favorite) or a bag of fresh crickets. Not to mention the 10+ branches for switching out. Yup, she's on her way to getting a huge toy stash.

*K*J*B*

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kylee
I'm jealous! I only wish my fabies had that many toys. I'd love to be able to switch their stuff up all of the time. I've only just begun though. I'm sure they will have quite the stash soon enough. I've been looking for ideas on what materials to use so I can make my own and once I figure that out, we will be set! My first project is going to be a grip net and after that, I'm on to an atom!

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Yes, it took me quite a while to get to this point. I normally only buy toys and toy parts on sale and they last me a LONG time because my birds aren't very destructive. I am probably the only person who wishes my bird destroyed more toys. :lol:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am probably the only person who wishes my bird destroyed more toys. :lol:
Nope,not the only one. I really wish that Skittles and especially Nala would play with and destroy their toys more.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Yes, it took me quite a while to get to this point. I normally only buy toys and toy parts on sale and they last me a LONG time because my birds aren't very destructive. I am probably the only person who wishes my bird destroyed more toys. :lol:
I was really hoping Lola would be a toy-lover... and she IS!!! But now, while I watch her completely dismantle a $30 wood toy in the time it takes me to eat my bowl of cereal... I wonder if my wallet will regret my wishes :o: :p

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Yes, you are. I try to stash up toys like that for my birds, but you should see Archie and Ella go through their toys. Sometimes, they don't even last a DAY, and its not like they are left in their cages all day, they probably spent a good 5 hours of that day riding around on my shoulder! :eek:

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison

Yes, you are. I try to stash up toys like that for my birds, but you should see Archie and Ella go through their toys. Sometimes, they don't even last a DAY, and its not like they are left in their cages all day, they probably spent a good 5 hours of that day riding around on my shoulder! :eek:
Or else they are scared of them and sit there for months right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.