• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just ordered my new carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
Needed a new carrier...the fids are way too big now! This is what I am currently using:

And this is what I just ordered:

With these dishes:

And this perch (the smallest one laying down):

All orders $45 and over have free shipping...my total (after tax) came out to be $46.50 :D

pga7602

Jogging around the block
You are going to love that travel cage. It sometimes double as Coral's sleeping cage :) The whole thing can colaspt into a very small space.

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
Really? I'm so excited! I plan on ordering a second one soon so if I ever go on vacation or anywhere I need to bring my fids with me I can take both of them :D

pga7602

Jogging around the block
The best part is.... i was very very surprise how good of quality these cages are made. They are powder coated white and looks and feels very durable. Glad you got the comfort perches. The one that comes with it is pretty cheap.

pga7602

Jogging around the block

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
I looked at that one on Ebay! They have a couple more for sale still lol. Those came with the SS dishes and perch. I was gonna get it, but then I found the one I ordered for $35, the only difference was that it didn't come with a perch and dishes. Which is okay with me cause I just got 2 decent plastic ones for $2 each and then a comfy perch and my total was only $46.50 :hehe:

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
that's a nice travel cage and good that it's collapsible. Do they come in bigger sizes?

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
I think the mid size would be perfect for Jacob and since it's collapsible it won't cost so much to ship to Iceland... I'm going to give this a thought. Thanks for posting this thread :D

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
I have these collapsable cages too, and both Ollie and the Goo sleep in their own every night in my room. They love it! If I ever have to travel with them, I'm so happy that they are used to this. I tried with Sam Mealy but she never took to it, and prefers to sleep in her large day cage. I worry about how she will fare if I have to take her traveling.

CrashSmAshley

Real Name
Ashley
These are really cool cages. I take my birds to work often and I thinking having a larger carrier for them would really benefit :)

zoomama

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Here's the one that I'm hoping to get. It's more expensive, and I'm not sure whether it's collapsible or not (I'll have to call them. But I like that it comes with the 2 pedicure perches and the 3 twist lock cups...plus I like the size of it. Congratulations on yours. I hope your birds love it!

The Perfect Travel Cage

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
I have these collapsable cages too, and both Ollie and the Goo sleep in their own every night in my room. They love it! If I ever have to travel with them, I'm so happy that they are used to this. I tried with Sam Mealy but she never took to it, and prefers to sleep in her large day cage. I worry about how she will fare if I have to take her traveling.
what size do you have for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.