• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just look ...

Melli

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Melli
Just LOOK at the markings on this handsome boy! This is my Oshi and he has changed a bit since I got him in September. I could spend HOURS just looking at him (and his cage mates) and listening to him chatter to me! F69BFAD7-220C-4959-A53D-D06214E9EEF3.jpeg E1A65692-4C82-40C0-8590-B9A8314A143C.jpeg

Melli

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Melli
Well... there are 3 possible! I'm positive Opal and Oz are girls... and court is still out on my darling yellow Oops! who can't seem to make up his/her mind what color her cere is! But she and Oshi are thick as thieves and I think I caught them doin' the deed ine day... but no eggs showed up! Soooooo... life's exciting! :rofl:

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
My little yellow/green boy, Packer, has kind of “muddy” stripes. Gotta say, that clear and distinct striping really is so striking, and I love his blue color. (Blue is my favorite but as you can see from my avatar picture, neither of my bird boys are blue. Ha.) We’d love to see pics of all your little flock. :)

Melli

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Melli
My little yellow/green boy, Packer, has kind of “muddy” stripes. Gotta say, that clear and distinct striping really is so striking, and I love his blue color. (Blue is my favorite but as you can see from my avatar picture, neither of my bird boys are blue. Ha.) We’d love to see pics of all your little flock. :)
This was them back at Harvest time... he is bottom right. You can see how his face has changed! I'll have to get some more recent ones as they've all just molted. 9065AA21-4444-4F1E-B219-14EEAB3A5876.jpeg

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
All of them are true beauties. I am in love with your little Oops! One of these days I'm going to have a yellow budgie, I hope. They're all so cute, and hard to resist. :heart: