• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just in Time for Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Anybody left needing to shop for their secret santa should take advantage of this!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
There is still time to get in those orders and get them by Christmas! :) :santaclaus4:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Oh, and the toys are marked down without a coupon code needed, so you can still use the coupons I have on my site! :)

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Icey and I have been looking around a new order will be happening soon. lol And we decided you are our #1 online place to order from. We are sticking with you all. Hug's Barb and Isis

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Icey and I have been looking around a new order will be happening soon. lol And we decided you are our #1 online place to order from. We are sticking with you all. Hug's Barb and Isis
You made my day, week, month Barb!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: And we just love Isis too!!!

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
My flock and I agree!:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Most orders placed with me through early Wednesday next week should make it by Christmas!!! Some orders for people closer to NC can be placed as late as the Monday before Christmas!!

The toy sale runs through Next Wednesday (how convenient!). ;) Get that Christmas FID shopping in!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
The toy sale has been extended through today to get that last minute Christmas shopping in!! That's 10% off toys plus being able to use the coupon promotions already on my front page!! Don't miss out!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Toys are still on sale until morning! ;) I'm going to bed and will leave the sale up until I get up for the gym! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.