• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just 30 minutes

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I woke the boys up just 30 minutes earlier than I have been since working from home. I will have to get them up much earlier once I head back to work in the office. And what am I greeted with but a noticeable increase in the sexy budgie dances, beak bumps, inept attempts at regurgitation and feeding one another! Poor men! Well, they are also going to be put to bed 30 minutes earlier tonight—should have done that last night! Smh!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hopefully they adapt to the new routine soon :)

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are doing OK now that they are still on 13-hours of sleep, just moved up by 30 minutes. I'm going to leave them on this schedule for another week, then begin moving them up by another 30 minutes. I'll continue this until they are on the schedule I'll need to keep once I'm commuting to the office again.

Mybluebird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anne
My little Buddy gets up with sunrise and they are still covered. He starts calling and chirping. He runs over to Tweetie, bobbing his head and trying to kiss him. Tweetie just sits there looking at him. Its kind of funny and this happens - same routine - every morning. So, maybe the morning friskiness is just part of some bird's personality? Your babies will adjust to the new schedule plus their light/dark hours change with seasons anyway.

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The early bird gets the worm, right? Lol!