• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jolly Ball Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
For those of you who have really been wanting a Jolly Ball, the site I've ordered mine from is having their 25% of Black Friday sale. Good time to get a Jolly if you've been wanting one.

These are a bit pricier that some others on the net .. but, they use all SS hardware and high quality toys on their JB's. Here's the link .. and the code to use for 25% off is "GRAVY".

Grey Feather Toys parrot toys, parrot food, bird play gyms and bird care products

Here's some pics. of mine ..

Attachments

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
For those of you who have really been wanting a Jolly Ball, the site I've ordered mine from is having their 25% of Black Friday sale. Good time to get a Jolly if you've been wanting one.

These are a bit pricier that some others on the net .. but, they use all SS hardware and high quality toys on their JB's. Here's the link .. and the code to use for 25% off is "GRAVY".

Grey Feather Toys parrot toys, parrot food, bird play gyms and bird care products

Here's some pics. of mine ..
what size do you have for your Hahn's? My Jacob is a little bit bigger than a Hahn's and I'm wondering what size he would need.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have the 10" JB for my Hahn's, my Caiques and my Quakers. Don't know how big Jacob is .. he might need the 14", although the 10" is quite roomy even for my Hahn's.

what size do you have for your Hahn's? My Jacob is a little bit bigger than a Hahn's and I'm wondering what size he would need.

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I was out looking around and came across this ad:
BIRDY HOUSE (MEDIUM)

small bird size $20.00!! Says birdy house but looks like jolly ball

Status
Not open for further replies.