• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video JoJo and Chickie with Christine’s chop

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I love their happy sounds! All the good food they eat is why they are so beautiful!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I love their happy sounds! All the good food they eat is why they are so beautiful!
they should be eating pellets instead! Pellets are better for them! They do eat some Harrison's at both meals. They used to eat more pellets before I started giving them this stuff.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
they should be eating pellets instead! Pellets are better for them! They do eat some Harrison's at both meals. They used to eat more pellets before I started giving them this stuff.
Grind the pellets up and mix it in.... there's no way they can avoid it unless they don't eat it! This is funny.... I see Henry go in his cage and eat pellets before he gets his cooked food when I'm late with it... and, after he gorges on the cooked food he goes back in his cage and eats more pellets! He has GIANT POOP.
:D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Grind the pellets up and mix it in.... there's no way they can avoid it unless they don't eat it! This is funny.... I see Henry go in his cage and eat pellets before he gets his cooked food when I'm late with it... and, after he gorges on the cooked food he goes back in his cage and eats more pellets! He has GIANT POOP.
:D

Brilliant as usual! JoJo eats dry Harrison’s plus ground up mixed with water from a bowl. LScoot Chickie and BScoot fill their bellies from a syringe I hand feed with. This is twice a day. I’ll add the powder to the mash tonight

F2F696DC-A134-41F2-94F9-AC1983D882DD.jpeg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
BScoot eats dry Harrison’s too. Jackson and LScoot eat lafeber parakeet pellets and Rudy eats ofb.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Actually they get enough pellets. Thanks for helping me realize that!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj