• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Join Us for the 2016 SWS Tailgating Party!!! ** Update #33 **

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Got a good feeling about this Things 4 Wings raffle you guys. :loveshower:

(wishful thinking right?)

Good luck! I'm entering that one too. Just under three hours til I can enter again. I've been infected by the raffle bug. It's better than the poison ivy I'm afraid I might have been infected with while planting some white clover for the bees and groundhogs. I hope it's not PI. :eek:

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Make it stop!! That is horrible! I know the first one in the dungeon!!

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Blah........so eating dinner and now can't finish :barf:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not when you get a Sparkly Poo banner. I got an Amazon. A extra cranky one today. Sparkly poos are too delicate for Amazon slaves. Mine was taken away and thank you to admin for doing so.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:omg:

@Wasabisaurus You should put a warning up on that!
How did you get a "Dodger of the Beak" banner. I know you earned it but didn't see anyone else with it.

Well, just got my 5th entry in...not really feeling like partying.:depressed:

Last edited:

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Not when you get a Sparkly Poo banner. I got an Amazon. A extra cranky one today. Sparkly poos are too delicate for Amazon slaves. Mine was taken away and thank you to admin for doing so.

Yay! Sparkly Poo doesn't suit Amazon s but it does suit us just fine here with my littles......Charlie ( hahnsie) is the only one that doesn't fit into the "Sparkly Poo" banner! Hummmmmmm.......May be a "Charlie's an odd ball" of "odd man out" banner is needed too!

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:omg:

@Wasabisaurus You should put a warning up on that!
How did you get a "Dodger of the Beak" banner. I know you earned it but didn't see anyone else with it.

Well, just got my 5th entry in...not really feeling like partying.:depressed:

I was honored with that banner in the contest months ago when we asked to caption some photos. I recall being somewhat successful, so I was allowed to come up with a name for a banner and I got to keep it....then I was allowed to be a judge for the next round.

I sure had to dodge the beak today. Wasabi let me pet his head until he changed his mind and tried to get me.

Last edited:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I need a banner! I got sick with all these late nights, and I feel like blah!:( I need a green banner and a purple pity party banner!

ZoeyFredrik

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
My goodness. I leave for a bit, and come backto like 5 new pages of posts. With some scary gif to boot. Does it end, does it begin? It's never ending. :blink:

I'm scared.:backout: