• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jenks, Toot, and Sulley

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Wonderful pics :D

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
@Teckechick I love those foraging boxes! And your nails rock, btw:joyful:
The boxes work so well. They have lids as also so I can just pop the lid back on when not in use. We have three total 2 for foraging boxes and 1 for foot toys.

Vmax

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vanessa
The boxes work so well. They have lids as also so I can just pop the lid back on when not in use. We have three total 2 for foraging boxes and 1 for foot toys.
Imma copy that! :loveshower:

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
Sulley says don’t mind me! I’m just having a good preen over here. :rofl: :xflove:
Glad to see Sulley is interacting with you both. Is there a human she prefers most?

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Sully colours are gorgeous looks almost shimmering

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Glad to see Sulley is interacting with you both. Is there a human she prefers most?
I think she likes to be on Chris the most but I give better scritches than he does, so I get a lot of attention from her as well. :roflmao: She goes back and forth between us pretty regularly though. She likes to run on the back of the couch between us when we are sitting down. :lol:She will fly to him\chase after him if he is walking about or leaves the room but she doesn't do that with me. I am good with her following him about, Jenks is my follower so now we each have one. :rofl: So far things are going very very well! :xflove:

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
She's so flipping cute! I can't get enough of her :heart:
She is adorable for sure. :faint: We are very happy to be able to add her to our family!

Sully colours are gorgeous looks almost shimmering
She has very pretty coloring. In the right lighting her feathers are amazing!:xflove:

Agreed @April She is cuteness “on steroids” as she is preening!
She kept rooting through my hair. Boy was it a mess when she was finished. :lol:It was too cute!

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Little Miss with a finger trap last night. :heart: She scared Chris last night also. If you look at her foot in the video it is a bit red. He saw that and ran her to me thinking she had a cut that was bleeding. The flock had raspberries yesterday! :lol:The boys don't get on Chris so he had never really seen the raspberry after math before. So glad he is on the look out for any potential problems. :swoon:

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Blackberries enhance the effect if you really want to scare Chris. Pi looks like he murdered someone batter a blackberry.

:hehe:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Teckechick How has miss Sulley been? Is she out of Q now and with Jenks and Toots? My apologies if I've missed another posting somewhere with an update.

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
@Teckechick How has miss Sulley been? Is she out of Q now and with Jenks and Toots? My apologies if I've missed another posting somewhere with an update.
She is doing great. She is out of Q and in the bird room with the boys now. At first they just stared at her :shocking:it was adorable! We are taking things slow. Right now we are doing between cage bar meeting. We will let one bird out in the room while keeping the other two in the cages. So far her and Toot have had the best interactions between bars. They all chat and fed off of each other and I think she is picking up a few words from them. Over all things are going great! :heart:

Some new Sulley pics from the bird room!

IMG_4035.jpg IMG_4037.jpg IMG_4038.jpg IMG_4039.jpg IMG_4042.jpg IMG_4046.jpg IMG_4048.jpg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is doing great. She is out of Q and in the bird room with the boys now. At first they just stared at her :shocking:it was adorable! We are taking things slow. Right now we are doing between cage bar meeting. We will let one bird out in the room while keeping the other two in the cages. So far her and Toot have had the best interactions between bars. They all chat and fed off of each other and I think she is picking up a few words from them. Over all things are going great! :heart:

Some new Sulley pics from the bird room!

View attachment 407579 View attachment 407580 View attachment 407581 View attachment 407582 View attachment 407583 View attachment 407584 View attachment 407585
Awwww look at her! Sweet beautiful girlie. Thank you so much for the update,I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well. :heart:

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We have started introducing them out of cages now. It is going good with only a few :slapfight::watching: :chillout: incidents so far.:lol: I haven’t gotten any pictures of Jenks and Sulley together yet. I still have to watch all of them like a hawk with my handy dandy towel near by and we are only doing two birds out together at a time right now. I am very happy with how things are going!
:D

041EDC0B-190A-482A-A450-412C3422D133.jpeg 448072ED-5B73-4CC7-8489-D3866B7056AB.jpeg DF512E06-091B-41E5-9162-DCB599DA5034.jpeg 05F82035-D190-4640-AC94-0698789F9580.jpeg 5D81233D-35D1-48CE-9404-BD256A1A1BA5.jpeg 8D98F582-A1FC-410D-BF7E-D07D8FED5DF2.jpeg 16BB7404-EF2A-481E-92BF-D0EBCB44DD4E.jpeg 4B002B2E-B0C3-494D-95C8-62F9E0DACFB1.jpeg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We have started introducing them out of cages now. It is going good with only a few :slapfight::watching: :chillout: incidents so far.:lol: I haven’t gotten any pictures of Jenks and Sulley together yet. I still have to watch all of them like a hawk with my handy dandy towel near by and we are only doing two birds out together at a time right now. I am very happy with how things are going!
:D

View attachment 408400 View attachment 408401 View attachment 408402 View attachment 408403 View attachment 408404 View attachment 408405 View attachment 408406 View attachment 408407
Aww look at them! They are just too precious :heart: . Glad things are progressing fairly well