• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jenks, Toot, and Sulley

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yep that shirt is from PINK!!!! I have a few of them. Great quality shirts. I love the tree as well. I wanted one for a while and when we bought this house I finally had room for one and bought it.
Nice! I ordered one during the SWS and I can't wait to get it!

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Nice! I ordered one during the SWS and I can't wait to get it!
I really like mine. I have had them for several years now and there is no sign of wear! Great quality

@Peachfaced With all the custom stuff you do, do you by chance do custom shirts as well??

I bought some shirts recently from a different online shop and the writing started to fade after the first wash. I was so disappointed. :(

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I really like mine. I have had them for several years now and there is no sign of wear! Great quality

@Peachfaced With all the custom stuff you do, do you by chance do custom shirts as well??

I bought some shirts recently from a different online shop and the writing started to fade after the first wash. I was so disappointed. :(
That's exciting to hear! I had no doubts that her shirts would be wonderful quality but its lovely to hear they have been going strong for years. Oh man I wish she would I have so many ideas for parrot themed shirts I'd love from a trustworthy source! :heart:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

I've been looking in to a few options regarding that. :)

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
@Staff When you get a chance can you change this post title to:

Jenks, Toot, and Sulley

Pictures of Miss Sulley! She is doing great and fitting in well!

34A31333-4077-4B92-A72E-28FDF9AADF8E.jpeg B8DA03F7-5F3E-4B62-846A-F8DBFCCCC195.jpeg 52B35E5C-C71C-48EC-A8A4-0C953D785222.jpeg 0A611365-E480-41D5-BAF2-812C566B6481.jpeg B0C2D47A-6851-4C6B-BBBA-6C99BDB4DB5F.jpeg D0E722A7-EFC5-4E91-8E27-7E58B84FD556.jpeg B6CC9618-739B-464E-8D46-679B9F29FD94.jpeg ED8B1411-3297-4FF6-82D7-9667B17A30A0.jpeg

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
Love this thread! I'm commenting so I can follow it.

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
So happy for you sully looks like she’s settled in a treat wonder how boys will be with her

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Sulley is still doing great! Her little noises and personality are adorable. She is a very active little girl and has been enjoying following us around!:swoon::loveshower:

9F84814D-9CCE-4742-8C08-DED3BFCE5D2A.jpeg 01835CE8-C825-4FBD-B925-1A1FA2AD260D.jpeg AD43D8D4-3A23-424B-B3BF-D39DC4AC1390.jpeg C28BE03C-E8DB-4CB8-9555-DBC93CF0B339.jpeg 14F5DDF3-01FE-4CCD-8F46-816AA9984E6D.jpeg EE30547A-69D7-4EAA-8CFF-D487FF3C2D95.jpeg

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sulley is still doing great! Her little noises and personality are adorable. She is a very active little girl and has been enjoying following us around!:swoon::loveshower:

View attachment 405470 View attachment 405471 View attachment 405472 View attachment 405473 View attachment 405474 View attachment 405475
Great to see Sulley has settled in, the matching nails worry me though :lol:

How are planning on introducing her to Jenks and Toot ?
I was so stressed introding KiKi to
Mojo turned out great though.
I would appreciate you sharing your experience with adding another to your current pair.

I am not planning another bird i was at one point but the relationship is tremendous between my two and i dont want to change that.
Never say never though

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Great to see Sulley has settled in, the matching nails worry me though :lol:

How are planning on introducing her to Jenks and Toot ?
I was so stressed introding KiKi to
Mojo turned out great though.
I would appreciate you sharing your experience with adding another to your current pair.

I am not planning another bird i was at one point but the relationship is tremendous between my two and i dont want to change that.
Never say never though
After quarantine I’ll move her to the bird room so that they can all see each other. I’ll still do separate out times until I think they are ready to try an introduction. Then I’ll introduce them to each other one at a time out of the cages to see how it goes. I’ll update once we are ready to try an introduction. It will be a while yet on that though.

Edit: Oh and those are my St Patrick’s day nails. I am not trying to color coordinate to match the birds! :rofl: :roflmao:

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
After quarantine I’ll move her to the bird room so that they can all see each other. I’ll still do separate out times until I think they are ready to try an introduction. Then I’ll introduce them to each other one at a time out of the cages to see how it goes. I’ll update once we are ready to try an introduction. It will be a while yet on that though.

@Teckechick i loved the matching nails and wanted to believe you had a set to match each bird. I’m just loving vicariously though because I would absolutely do that if I had nails of my own to paint lol!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Edit: Oh and those are my St Patrick’s day nails. I am not trying to color coordinate to match the birds! :rofl: :roflmao:
I wouldn't blame you if you did try to coordinate with the flock. :p

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month