• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jeffersons hugs

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Oh! How sweet is that!!!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
What a cutie pie :)

Hahns0hmy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Adam
thank you all, dont let that face fool you though. I vacuum the hard floors in the bird room with shooting range ear protection on.

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
How cute and I just love the poofy head photo in your avatar.

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a cutie, our Hahns boy is so adorable too. At night he flies around our bird room and before he sleeps he sounds kisses and says “good nite”. These little guys are the most active sweetest things!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Don't know how I missed this. Jefferson is adorable. I agree Hahnsies are the sweetest. And I love the name. Hahns deserve strong names. Mine is Guiseppe.

Hahns0hmy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Adam
thank you all, any of you with a hahns ever have beak issues? he is so active its crazy, he chipped his top beak a few months back and it healed just fine but now i’ve been noticing he has one on the lower. he chews on pretty much everything he can (as im sure yours do too) I’ve been trying to figure out a way to help the issue from reoccurring.

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
thank you all, any of you with a hahns ever have beak issues? he is so active its crazy, he chipped his top beak a few months back and it healed just fine but now i’ve been noticing he has one on the lower. he chews on pretty much everything he can (as im sure yours do too) I’ve been trying to figure out a way to help the issue from reoccurring.
Our little guy being very active chews a lot but hasn’t chipped his beak; however, that isn’t unusual with active parrots and we do have larger macaws that have chipped their beak and do chew just about everything in their reach. We try to keep toys Jack can easily chew although that takes more toys. Our little Jack chews kabobs a lot.