• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jealous male Quaker keeps biting his new female mate

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I just signed up to this site and there's no instruction how it actually works so I figured it was a group thing all bird owners would see don't really care if the admin has nothing to say only seeking actual helpful advice from any real experienced bird owners not these first time but hurt owners that keep their birds in a cage all day and yell at it when it make noise . Only seeking info from people that understand common sense and don't take things personally like a moron does already some people are getting butt hurt cause I kindly asked to reply with any pictures like I've seen already someone posted a picture saying something like this is our beautiful baby which has nothing to do with giving advice.
If you are asking for advice from our members I wouldn't start by insulting them. Every member here has experiences to share and the fact that they belong to a huge website dedicated directly to birds shows that we don't allow them to sit in cages all day long while we yell at them for making noise.

Let me personally give you instruction on how this site now works. Your account is in moderation and you can not post anything without a staff member approving what you have wrote.
We will allow you to get help for birds but not be unkind to any members. If you continue to be disrespectful we will remove your account.

To quote the post of yours we deleted "hopefully that was clear enough" as I wouldn't want you to be confused.