• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

January specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Through the entire month of January Starbird Get A Grip Climbing Nets are 15% OFF! Enter Coupon Code: GAG15 at Checkout.

Check out the JUST ARRIVED PAGE for new items that will be added to the store throughout January.

BABBLE BALLS are in Stock!

Check the SALES and PROMOTIONS page throughout the month for Sales and Promotions.

FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $75.00 throughout the month of January. Enter Coupon Code FREESHIP75 at Checkout.

*Does not include Drop Ship items or Orders containing more than 10# of Food Items. In the event your order contains more than 10# of food items, you will pay only the difference in shipping. Continental U.S. Only.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Those nets are very popular, this sale is gonna make some folks mighty happy :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Those nets are very popular, this sale is gonna make some folks mighty happy :)
They really are. They are the best way I have found for my birds to get regular exercise. They just use the heck out of the nets.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
They really are awesome. Some people get really creative with them and do all sorts of cool things with them, for the birds. I am not all that creative, nor do I have the space to get real fancy. But, I use them in place of Gyms/Stands. I have 2 in the basement and we also have an exercise room/area down there. I take the birds down there and let them play on the nets while I do my thing on the Treadmill.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
How do you have yours hung? verticaly or horizontally?

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Both ways actually. I have one hung loosly across the ceilling, and then half of one hanging down on either end, right next to it. So they can climb up, down and across. I hung the one across the ceiling and I cut the other in half and hung each half at each end. You can cut them in half or in strips easily, and they stay together.

Status
Not open for further replies.