• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

January specials, just one week left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing

• 25% OFF YOUR PURCHASE OF 3 OR MORE AVIAN ANTICS BRAND TOYS!
    Order from the Avian Antics Toys page and Enter Coupon Code: AVIANAVE at checkout

• 15% OFF ALL ITEMS NEW IN STORE!
    Visit the JUST ARRIVED page for details.

• FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
    Receive 15% OFF your shopping cart as a First Time customer. Visit the SALES AND PROMOTIONS page for Coupon Code.

• 15% OFF OUR REMAINING INVENTORY OF BEAK APPETITE.
    Visit the SALES AND PROMOTIONS page for Coupon Code.

• FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75.00 & Up, after Discounts.
    Visit SALES AND PROMOTIONS page for details.
Reminder - purchase an item for the unfortunate Macaws that the Gabriel Foundation rescued on January 20th and Receive a 20% Discount. Enter Coupon Code: Gabriel at Checkout. Select LOCAL PICKUP as the Shipping Option and you will NOT be charged for shipping -OR- Select the least expensive Shipping Method, pay, and we will send 1 additional Macaw Size toy in your name! We will be shipping a box or boxes to Gabriel on February 1st.

Note: All items purchased using the Coupon Code "Gabriel" will be shipped directly to the Gabriel Foundation in Colorado. Do NOT use this Coupon Code when ordering for yourself.

To use more than one coupon code you must place separate orders.

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Wow I wish I would of realized the free shipping with my last order, I would of ordered more!. Was just to excited. Guess that means I have to put together another one :lol:

Correction: Just placed that second order! Thanks for the awesome deals!

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
LOVE your store policies, and the preorder to get in on sales. Hmmm..I REALLY want a get a grip. :D

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
The website seems to be working now.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Wow I wish I would of realized the free shipping with my last order, I would of ordered more!. Was just to excited. Guess that means I have to put together another one :lol:

:rofl: Now if that doesn't sound like a shopaholic, I don't know what does! "But...free shipping if I spend another $75! I must do this because I missed out last time!" :lol:

I try to convince Paul that this logic is a perfect explanation of why I must shop so much. He never buys it, though.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I just ordered!!!!
Yah!!!!
:dance4:

I did it too, spent 75 to get the free shipping LOL

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing

LOL! Sometimes it is just very hard to take the time to read. I put all information regarding Sales and Promotions on the Sales and Promotions page! :). Always check that page before you place an order, and be sure to read.

The only exceptions to that are things like this special AVIANAVE Coupon Code, and the 25% Get A Grip Nets on the 29th, which is only published here. Otherwise everything else is on the S&P page.

...and just a reminder... I am still pretty restricted on activity until after Wednesday. I have managed to replenish a small amount of my toy stock, over the past week, but am still very low or completely out of many. Currently, I am sitting in the recliner being very still and making up a few toys to complete Danita's order which needs to ship tomorrow in order to make it to N.C. by Friday so her neighbor can transport it home to Canada for her. :) Your understanding and patience is appreciated.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Shelly, you are such a sweetheart!! Don't over do it while you are recovering :heart:

I have a get a grip on my list for the SS:D

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Shelly, you are such a sweetheart!! Don't over do it while you are recovering
Believe me, I'm not. I want this done, over with and healed correctly. But, I am so bored, it is hard to just stay in and sit. So, I had hubby drag some of my parts tubs in from the shop. So, I can make toys, have my laptop and the TV is tuned to Lifetime. LOL! I don't know what I would do without y'all to keep me company!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
sounds like you are set up!! good for hubby for catering to you while you are 'under the weather'!

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
:lol: I am happy none the less! Can never have enough toys.

I dont mind waiting a few extra days while you heal up, I really dont :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Thanks Alex, I really appreciate it. I am still making toys, just real slowwwwww.... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.