• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

January 2017 Mayor of the Avenue... jmfleish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
What a great choice for this award. Loved reading your story. You are a great bird person and asset to AA.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congrats! Great interview:)

Robin8888

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Robin
:congrats5:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Thank you everyone! Birdies are really my heart and I don't know what I would do without them. This weekend, we added a new addition to our household for Jon. Meet Murphy, a two year old French Bulldog. He's making life interesting. We can now tell which birds have lived with dogs previously and which ones haven't!:) @Hmarks01 Smokey as never lived with a dog!;)

IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1349.JPG

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Congrats

Hmarks01

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heidi
Ha Actually Smokey lived with an older overweight lab named Buddy. I am guessing that Murphy is a lot more active! Love him!! Congrats to Jon!! Gracie loves her Alex toy

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Wow! Out of all the birds, Smokey acts the most traumatized! When he first saw Murphy, he screamed and growled and fluffed up and wouldn't stop until Murphy was out of sight. He is getting better. Clancy CAG lived with a dog and is totally unphased. I'm also thinking that Aspen CAG must have lived with one as well because all he's been doing is barking!:) My guys who grew up here are a little rattled because they've never seen such a beast and Iris and Amarillo Amazons want to take him on! Typical! Abs seems very non-plussed and he hasn't met any of the birds in the bird room yet. He's completely taken with the Linnies who won't give him the time of day!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.