• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Jan, I just can't stay away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I just wanted to thank you Jan! :hug8: Emmett loves loves loves your wooden toy parts and I just can't stay away from your site! :dance5: I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :hug8:

Attachments

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
YAY!! That's good, keep coming back as much as you'd like!! :hehe: Thank you too!! Those beads you show I have now plenty of them colored and some in natural as well. That was the bead I was going to discontinue but then was able to get more .... ugh and like everything else prices have gone up considerably since I last bought them but I am selling them in a bag of a 100 pcs. instead of 70 pcs.

Thanks again!! :heart:

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks guys! :hug8: He has his classic favs and then I try some new designs every once and awhile. I still have a few bags of these oval ones left Jan, back when they were 70 pieces. He likes when I mix them with the dbl slab beads hence the order. :hehe: I am so glad to have found you and your site and will be back again soon I'm sure! :D

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
Thanks Stephanie, I'm checking that site out now. So Emmett does ok with the small wooden beads that come a bag of 100?
Does he like any of the larger ones? I notice Sporty doesn't really play with larger toys. Will the small to medium wood be ok for my Senegal and Grey or should I get the Grey larger ones?

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Kathy, the smaller beads I think are just fine with Emmett, he appreciates the fact that he can chip them to bits without too much effort! :lol:
Kathy, I sent you a message. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.