• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Jade loves blackberries!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
She sure is enjoying those berries! :cloud9:

mak

Rollerblading along the road
"Jade loves blackberries!"
And we love Jade!!! So Cute! :loveshower:

• Haha
Reactions: Ali

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Yum yum! I’m with Jade, blackberries are so delicious!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
So funny.... Henry.... 30 times bigger than Jade and he thinks a blackberry is a monster.... he freaked out when I offered him one! He wouldn't go anywhere near his food bowl... silly bird.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
So funny.... Henry.... 30 times bigger than Jade and he thinks a blackberry is a monster.... he freaked out when I offered him one! He wouldn't go anywhere near his food bowl... silly bird.
That's so funny, what a silly little baby! Jade always goes for the blackberry first, then the blueberry, then the peas, then green beans. Everything else will get munched on as she sees fit, lol. When Jade eats blueberries she sucks the insides out, until it's just the outside left, and chucks it on the floor!

SpaceLatte

Moving in
Real Name
Arielle
Wow Jade seems to be enjoying those blackberries a lot! Maybe I should consider giving my birds blackberries... :)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
That's so funny, what a silly little baby! Jade always goes for the blackberry first, then the blueberry, then the peas, then green beans. Everything else will get munched on as she sees fit, lol. When Jade eats blueberries she sucks the insides out, until it's just the outside left, and chucks it on the floor!
One time the blueberries I bought were almost black in color. I set a few on Henry's top tray ( I can't hand him foods.. he'll drop them or get ugly about it). He went up to see what I put up there and got so freaked out about them. It took him three days at least to venture up to the top bar over his cage. He can be the most frightening bird in behavior ( especially around hormone season) you would think he's always a tough guy... a few blueberries can turn him into the biggest scardy cat!!!!