• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Jacob is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Happy to hear he is doing better!

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
It's official. Jacob is back to his old self. He supervised while I was preparing his breakfast. Tasting everything I put in the bowl and generally being in the way. He then didn't want to eat in his cage but flew over to where I was eating my breakfast. So I brought his bowl over. In less than a millisecond he managed to grab one of the arrow keys on my macbook. I was closing it, to protect it from destructive parrots and he came running over, squeezed his head under, as I was closing the lid and managed to grab the right arrow key. He is a fast little bugger. I grabbed a toy and tried to get him to chew on that instead, which he did, but before he snapped the key in half, spat it out and then started chewing on the other toy. He was pretty pleased with himself. Preening me and whispering some words into my ear in parrot language. But me :sad10:my poor macbook!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Herdis I am so glad Jacob is feeling better..as for you macbook..:hehe:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
:cheer:Great to hear no matter how much he shows his stuff! :hehe:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
terrific news Herdis!! so glad Jacob is better this morning, you did such a great job caring for him while he was ill.
:hug8:

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
Yay Jacob! Glad to hear you are back to yourself. Herdis, what a great parront you were through all of this :hug8:

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
:hug8: aww thanks you guys! I couldn't have done it without you.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:dancing::dance5::dance4:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lamagdalena

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
It's official. Jacob is back to his old self. He supervised while I was preparing his breakfast. Tasting everything I put in the bowl and generally being in the way. He then didn't want to eat in his cage but flew over to where I was eating my breakfast. So I brought his bowl over. In less than a millisecond he managed to grab one of the arrow keys on my macbook. I was closing it, to protect it from destructive parrots and he came running over, squeezed his head under, as I was closing the lid and managed to grab the right arrow key. He is a fast little bugger. I grabbed a toy and tried to get him to chew on that instead, which he did, but before he snapped the key in half, spat it out and then started chewing on the other toy. He was pretty pleased with himself. Preening me and whispering some words into my ear in parrot language. But me :sad10:my poor macbook!

those macbooks are gorgeous!! yay to Jacob being a little healthy brat :hehe: :dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

ilikebirds

Jogging around the block
So glad he is back to his old self and causing mischief!

Status
Not open for further replies.